Prime Minister leaves Canada for home
Published : 12 Jun 2018, 12:07
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina left here for home completing her four-day official visit to Canada to attend the Outreach Leaders Programme of the G7, the group of seven countries with advanced economies in the world.
An Emirates flight carrying the Prime Minister and her entourage took off from Toronto Pearson International Airport at 3pm on Wednesday (local time).
On her way back to Dhaka, the Prime Minister will make a stopover in Dubai.
The flight carrying the Prime Minister is scheduled to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport at 11:20pm on Tuesday (local time).
Apart from joining the G7 outreach summit, Sheikh Hasina had a meeting with her Canadian counterpart Justin Trudeau and attend a reception organised by Canadian expatriate Bangladeshis.
The Canadian Prime Minister invited 12 world leaders, including Sheikh Hasina, to take part in a special outreach session of the G7 Summit.
The G7 consists of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Most viewed
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman commits suicide after ‘stabbing husband’ in city
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- 18 August Events
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Deaths
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara