Prime Minister leaves Canada for home
Published : 12 Jun 2018, 12:07
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina left here for home completing her four-day official visit to Canada to attend the Outreach Leaders Programme of the G7, the group of seven countries with advanced economies in the world.
An Emirates flight carrying the Prime Minister and her entourage took off from Toronto Pearson International Airport at 3pm on Wednesday (local time).
On her way back to Dhaka, the Prime Minister will make a stopover in Dubai.
The flight carrying the Prime Minister is scheduled to reach Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport at 11:20pm on Tuesday (local time).
Apart from joining the G7 outreach summit, Sheikh Hasina had a meeting with her Canadian counterpart Justin Trudeau and attend a reception organised by Canadian expatriate Bangladeshis.
The Canadian Prime Minister invited 12 world leaders, including Sheikh Hasina, to take part in a special outreach session of the G7 Summit.
The G7 consists of Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM