PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters
Published : 17 Jul 2018, 13:40
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Tuesday inaugurated G2P (government to person) electronic system for freedom fighters of Cox’s Bazar district through video conference at Gonobhaban in capital.
By this system, the freedom fighters allowance beneficial will get money directly from bank. Each freedom fighter are getting Tk 10,000 allowance in every month and also Tk 10,000 for Eid allowance.
The Prime Minister expressed deep shock for freedom fighters who are living in poverty, begging.
“We have arranged Pohela Boishak allowance, Independence Day allowance and Victory Day allowance for freedom fighters. We have built Muktijodha Complex for the facility of freedom fighters,” the Prime Minister said.
A total of 2,30,438 freedom fighters are getting allowance.
Informations of all freedom fighters have been published by website www.molwa.gov.bd
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self