Girl gang raped in Narayanganj
Published : 23 Jul 2018, 14:27
A teenage female garment worker was gang-raped by three miscreants at a rented house at Allama Ikbal road in Fatulla on Saturday night.
Police arrested the prime accused Moktadir Rahman alias Ekram, 24, while the other two remained in hiding after the victim girl filed a case with Fatulla Police Station on Sunday morning.
Accordone Moktadir brought the girl at his rented house prompting her of a birthday celebration at his house in the night.
Later, Moktadir along with two other accomplices – Arif and Milon—violated the girl by turn.
Inspector of Fatulla Police Station Majibur Rahman confirmed the occurrence saying that search is on to arrest the other two accused soon.
- Most viewed
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- How Jacqueline lost Bharat to Katrina
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Aretha Franklin made ‘Respect’ a feminist anthem
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Bangladesh won’t see killers reign again: PM
- Prime minister says Khaleda too involved in 15 Aug coup
- Sexual violence a tool to force ethnic minorities to migrate: Experts
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Sloane Stephens reaches Rogers Cup semifinals
- How blue light accelerates blindness
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- India's First Female SWAT Team Starts Work