Hasina, Modi, Mamata open power station at Bheramara
Published : 10 Sep 2018, 18:26
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, her Indian counterpart Narendra Modi and West Bengal Chief Minister (CM) Mamata Banerjee on Monday jointly inaugurated the HVDC (2nd Block) Station at Bheramara in Kushtia through video conferrence.
The power station has been set up for the import of additional 500MW of power from India by Bangladesh.
The Bangladesh and Indian Prime Ministers also jointly inaugurated the rehabilitation of Kulaura- Shahbazpur section of Bangladesh Railway.
Besides, the Bangladesh and Indian PMs and Tripura CM Biplab Kumar Dey jointly inaugurated the construction work on Akhaura-Agartala dual gauge railway link (Bangladesh portion).
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor