Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
Published : 12 Sep 2018, 12:23
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina said our country is marching forward.
The Prime Minister said we will be middle income country in 2021 and developed one in 2041 in South Asia.
We have taken ‘Delta Plan’ for future citizen by 2100. We should be cautious in the investment of micro businessmen, the premier said.
The Prime Minister said this in BSEC’s 50th years anniversary on Wednesday.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised