Don’t get tempted by other while investing in share market: PM
Published : 12 Sep 2018, 12:28
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Wednesday called upon the small investors not to get tempted by others while investing in the capital market but take their own decisions after knowing everything about a company.
“You’ve to take steps after having a clear idea about everything, don’t take any decision after getting influenced by anyone,” she said.
The Prime Minister said this while speaking at a programme marking celebrations of the Silver Jubilee of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) at Bangabandhu International Conference Centre (BICC).
She also urged the small investors not to get driven by profit lure. “You’ve to take your steps with a sense of proportion….no one will be affected if one is guided by this sense.”
Sheikh Hasina said whenever investors get affected with their own decisions, they blame the government though the government has little to do with it.
Finance Minister AMA Muhith, Financial Institutions Division Secretary Md Asadul Islam and BSEC chairman Dr M Khairul Hossain also spoke at the programme.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised