6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
Published : 14 Sep 2018, 11:47
In a drive, police arrested six female activists of Jamaat-e-Islami from Katnarpara in the district town on Thursday.
The arrestees were identified as Zobaida Begum, Ramena Begum, Kulsum Begum, Ruma Begum, Helena Begum and Khodeza Begum.
Tipped off, a team of police raided the house and arrested them while holding a clandestine meeting, said Kamruzzaman, sub-inspector of Sadar Police Station.
A case was filed in this connection.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised