5-day ‘Basanta Mela’ kicks off on Sunday
Published : 10 Feb 2018, 16:57
A five-day Basanta Mela and handicraft exhibition will kick off in city’s Matijheel commercial area on Sunday.
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC)’s Design Centre will arrange the fair at BSCIC Bhaban in Motijheel.
The opening ceremony will be held at Joynal Abedin Exhibition Hall at BSCIC Design Centre around 11:30am, said a press release.
Handicrafts items will be displayed in 60 stalls at the fair. Besides, people who received training from the BSCIC Design Centre will get the chance to showcase their products at the fair.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised