5-day ‘Basanta Mela’ kicks off on Sunday
Published : 10 Feb 2018, 16:57
A five-day Basanta Mela and handicraft exhibition will kick off in city’s Matijheel commercial area on Sunday.
Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation (BSCIC)’s Design Centre will arrange the fair at BSCIC Bhaban in Motijheel.
The opening ceremony will be held at Joynal Abedin Exhibition Hall at BSCIC Design Centre around 11:30am, said a press release.
Handicrafts items will be displayed in 60 stalls at the fair. Besides, people who received training from the BSCIC Design Centre will get the chance to showcase their products at the fair.
- Most viewed
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Spring cleaning for your home – literally!
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity
- PM pays tribute to Bangabandhu on his birthday
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- 17 March Deaths
- 17 March Births
- At least 50 dead in US Bangla aircraft crash in TIA
- Schoolgirl ‘raped by 2 teenagers’ in Sylhet
- FBHRO starts its journey
- US-Bangla Airlines aircraft crashes in Kathmandu
- US-Bangla aircraft’s passenger list
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims