PM's new book hits book fair
Published : 26 Feb 2018, 11:09
A new book containing 100 speeches of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina is now available at the Amar Ekushey Granthamela-2018 in the city.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina dedicated the book "Nirbachito 100 Bhashon (2014-2017" to the Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and Begum Fazilatunnesa Mujib.
Prime Minister's Press Secretary Ihsanul Karim Helal is the chief editor of the 552-page book.
The Prime Minister delivered the speeches on different occasions from 2014 to 2017.
The book has been published by Genius Publication. Its price is Taka 750.
With 25 percent discount, the book is now on the sale at the stalls numbering 607 to 609 at the Suhrawardy Udyan part of the book fair.
Development thoughts and political and economic philosophy of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and her people welfare-oriented programmes are reflected in the book.
In the introduction of the book, Ihsanul Karim Helal has written that her speeches were published earlier in three editions under the title "Jonogoner Khomotayan Shanti and Unnyan".
Publisher of the book Mohammad Habibur Rahman told BSS that the book contains huge information about the life of Bangabandhu and members of her family.
The 100-speech compilation book has projected vividly Sheikh Hasina's thoughts, leadership and different other virtues, he added.
- Most viewed
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- SC stays Khaleda’s HC bail till May 8
- Janaza of dead Bangladeshis held, bodies to be brought back today
- 19 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- PM returns home tomorrow shortening Singapore visit
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka