National Bank donates Tk 3cr to Prime Minister’s Relief Fund
Published : 24 Aug 2017, 15:21
National Bank Limited has donated Tk 3 crore to Prime Minister’s Relief Fund under its CSR activities to support the recently unprecedented flood affected people of the North and Central region of the country.
The Directors of NBL, Rick Haque Sikder & Ron Haque Sikder and the Director of Sikder Group, John Haque Sikder & Sean Haque Sikder formally handed over the cheque of Tk.3.00 crore to the Honorable Prime Minister at Prime Minister’s Office on August 23, 2017, Wednesday.
- Most viewed
- Magical good luck plants and trees for home
- Use potato slices to treat puffy eyes
- Jatrabari school teacher held over ‘sexual harassment’
- PM visits Rajshahi tomorrow
- Microsoft introduces Bangla version ‘Kaizala’
- President, PM pay homage to language martyrs
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs
- 21 February Deaths
- 21 February Births
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report
- Youth to die for killing Sherpur housewife
- 'Suu Kyi could be guilty of crimes against humanity'