Per capita income rises to $1,752
Published : 04 Apr 2018, 14:07
The per capita income rose to $1,752 in the current fiscal year, up by $142 from the last fiscal year's $1610.
Planning Minister AHM Mustafa Kamal Kamal disclosed it while briefing journalists at the NEC conference room after the ECNEC meeting here yesterday.
The per capita income rose by $145 to $1,610 in fiscal year 2016-17 from $1,465 in FY16.
He said the per capita income has increased as the country's economic growth also witnessed a rise. The size of the country's gross domestic product (GDP) has also increased, he added.
- Most viewed
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- 21 July Events
- 21 July Births
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final