JU VC Prof Farzana admitted to BSMMU
Published : 10 Jun 2016, 20:43
Vice-chancellor of Jahangirnagar University (JU) Professor Farzana Islam was admitted to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) last night due to different ailments, including diabetes.
"We took my mother, a diabetic, to BSMMU as she fell sick" the vice-chancellor's son told BSS.
He said his 58-year-old mother is now undergoing treatment at the hospital under the supervision of medicine specialist Professor Abdullah and her condition is stated to be better.
- Most viewed
- Madhu Mela begins in Jessore Saturday
- Facial oil in daily beauty regime helps combat damage
- Enhancing skill of women entrepreneurs underscored
- Govt to celebrate recognition of Mangol Shovajatra as world heritage Jan 21
- Bangladesh to welcome global knowledge to unleash creativity of youths: PM
- 20 January Deaths
- 20 January Births
- 20 January Events
- PM defends Rampal Plant in interaction with Gore at WEF
- PM urges partymen to overcome challenging days ahead
- PM arrives in Zurich to attend WEF meeting
- PM joins Biswa Ijtema Akheri Munajat
- 13 bodies found, scores of migrants feared dead in Mediterranean
- 26 get death in seven-murder trial
- India boat accident toll rises to 26, more dead feared
- 6 killed, 15 injured in Comilla road accident
- Climate change shows in shrinking Antarctic snows
- 16 January Births