JU VC Prof Farzana admitted to BSMMU
Published : 10 Jun 2016, 20:43
Vice-chancellor of Jahangirnagar University (JU) Professor Farzana Islam was admitted to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) last night due to different ailments, including diabetes.
"We took my mother, a diabetic, to BSMMU as she fell sick" the vice-chancellor's son told BSS.
He said his 58-year-old mother is now undergoing treatment at the hospital under the supervision of medicine specialist Professor Abdullah and her condition is stated to be better.
- Most viewed
- Indian acid-attack bride finds love from a wrong number
- Alcoholism / Alcohol Use Disorder
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Rumana Monzur graduates from law school
- Attempt to rape case filed against Ctg OC, two other cops
- Day labourer turns successful retailer
- Benefits of different teas
- Taylor Swift keeping Joe Alwyn romance 'private'
- JICA will never stop cooperation with Bangladesh: JICA chief
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand space launch has nation reaching for the stars
- 21 May Deaths
- Change Maker: Seven stand strong