JU VC Prof Farzana admitted to BSMMU
Published : 10 Jun 2016, 20:43
Vice-chancellor of Jahangirnagar University (JU) Professor Farzana Islam was admitted to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) last night due to different ailments, including diabetes.
"We took my mother, a diabetic, to BSMMU as she fell sick" the vice-chancellor's son told BSS.
He said his 58-year-old mother is now undergoing treatment at the hospital under the supervision of medicine specialist Professor Abdullah and her condition is stated to be better.
- Most viewed
- Myanmar dithering on repatriation: Prime Minister
- Bangabandhu Satellite to be launched in Mar 2018: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- PM's press conference begins
- Pressure on Myanmar must for Rohingya repatriation: Norway
- Saudi women don't need male permission to start businesses
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife commits suicide in Chandpur
- Voting right is the basic right of people: PM
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Thousands celebrate Pohela Falgun at Charukola
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting