JU VC Prof Farzana admitted to BSMMU
Published : 10 Jun 2016, 20:43
Vice-chancellor of Jahangirnagar University (JU) Professor Farzana Islam was admitted to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) last night due to different ailments, including diabetes.
"We took my mother, a diabetic, to BSMMU as she fell sick" the vice-chancellor's son told BSS.
He said his 58-year-old mother is now undergoing treatment at the hospital under the supervision of medicine specialist Professor Abdullah and her condition is stated to be better.
- Most viewed
- 13 people killed in suicide truck bomb in south of Iraq's Baghdad
- Over 100 die in Malaysian immigration camps in 2 years
- Shanghai streets rule by catwalks of stylish dogs
- Police drive at Nasirpur ‘militant den’ resumes
- ‘No turning back’ as Brexit triggered
- Summer skin care tips you must follow this season
- 5 fashion trends you need this summer
- Melania Trump Makes Case For Women's 'Empowerment'
- Comilla city polls begin
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal