JU VC Prof Farzana admitted to BSMMU
Published : 10 Jun 2016, 20:43
Vice-chancellor of Jahangirnagar University (JU) Professor Farzana Islam was admitted to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) last night due to different ailments, including diabetes.
"We took my mother, a diabetic, to BSMMU as she fell sick" the vice-chancellor's son told BSS.
He said his 58-year-old mother is now undergoing treatment at the hospital under the supervision of medicine specialist Professor Abdullah and her condition is stated to be better.
- Most viewed
- All about milk teeth
- Kaur leads India into final
- Speaker meets Vietnam National Assembly President
- Sherpur rapist father sentenced to 30 yrs jail
- Cop’s wife found dead in Jessore
- Five ways to beat the heat naturally!
- 5 of a family including 2 children died in Chittagong landslide
- 21 July Deaths
- 21 July Births
- Tahsan, Mithila announce their divorce
- Maryam Mirzakhani, only woman to take math's highest award, dies at 40
- Students clash with cops at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- Unidentified girl dies at DMCH, 12 days after rescue in senseless state
- '50% women face unwanted touching at markets'
- 2,000 girl cyclists say 'No' to early marriage
- Bangladeshi gets 11 years’ jail for raping tourist in Singapore
- Case filed against Roopa Ganguly for rape remark
- Shah Rukh delights himself to traditional thali in Jaipur