37th BCS preliminary test on Sept 30
Published : 09 Aug 2016, 20:30
The 37th BCS preliminary test of Bangladesh Public Service Commission (BPSC) will be held on September 30.
The test will be held simultaneously at Dhaka, Rajshahi, Chittagong, Khulna, Barisal, Sylhet and Rangpur centers from 9.30am to 11.30 am, said a release.
Hall, seat plan and instructions to this end will be published in newspapers and the website of the commission on time.
- Most viewed
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- 7 reasons you should use vegan products
- How to make someone fall in love with you: According to science
- Six reasons why you should wear sunglasses in the cold season
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan