DU to facilitate in-campus cycling, walking
Published : 11 Jan 2017, 22:38
A new initiative has been taken to turn Dhaka University campus friendly for walking and cycling in order to facilitate better campus environment.
A cycle rally would be held at 4pm tomorrow on the campus to kick start the new initiative which is expected to bring a tangible change in the campus atmosphere, said a DU press release.
Cyclists are requested to join the rally that would start from 'Aparajeo Bangla' and end at Shahbag via Central Shaheed Minar and 'Doel Chattar'.
Vice-Chancellor Professor AAMS Arefin Siddique would formally open the rally co-hosted by a number of non-government organizations and the Dhaka University authorities.
- Most viewed
- JS speaker returns home from Australia
- Free Online Course Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2017 in Singapore
- Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
- Master and PhD scholarship program in Science, Japan
- Chicken Irani
- How breathing exercises can help prevent high blood pressure
- Cultural personality Kazi Arif ‘clinically dead’
- Prehistoric human DNA found in caves without bones