Authorities shut Mymensingh Medical College indefinitely
Published : 23 Jan 2017, 22:16
Mymensingh Medical College has been closed indefinitely amid tension following expulsion of three students over assaulting another student.
Students have been instructed to vacate dormitories by Monday evening, said Principal Anwar Hossain.
"The decision came from a meeting of the academic council to avoid anymore untoward incidents," he said.
Those who have been expelled are fourth-year student Neyamul Haque Siyam, second-year students Anupam Dutta Arghya and Anik Mustafa Himel.
Principal Hossain said three days ago, these three had assaulted a fifth-year student Shahidul Haque.
- Most viewed
- JS speaker returns home from Australia
- Free Online Course Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2017 in Singapore
- Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
- Master and PhD scholarship program in Science, Japan
- Chicken Irani
- How breathing exercises can help prevent high blood pressure
- Cultural personality Kazi Arif ‘clinically dead’
- Prehistoric human DNA found in caves without bones