India invites self-financed engineering and pharmacy students from Bangladesh
Published : 24 Mar 2017, 03:53
Bangladeshi students seeking admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses are now welcome in India under self-financed programmes for year 2017-2018.
India has invited applications from eligible Bangladeshi students for admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses in India under self-financed programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
The last date for application is April 30.
To be eligible, a candidate must have minimum 60% aggregate marks at 10+2 standard or equivalent; with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually, stated the Indian High Commission in Dhaka.
More information and application form is available on High Commission of India’s website under Education and Training section.
- Most viewed
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- Yuriko Koike who may become Japan's first woman PM
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Full verdict commuting Oishee's death released
- Three young men beat elderly woman to death
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Sushma Swaraj arrives today
- 22 October Deaths
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises