India invites self-financed engineering and pharmacy students from Bangladesh
Published : 24 Mar 2017, 03:53
Bangladeshi students seeking admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses are now welcome in India under self-financed programmes for year 2017-2018.
India has invited applications from eligible Bangladeshi students for admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses in India under self-financed programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
The last date for application is April 30.
To be eligible, a candidate must have minimum 60% aggregate marks at 10+2 standard or equivalent; with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually, stated the Indian High Commission in Dhaka.
More information and application form is available on High Commission of India’s website under Education and Training section.
- Most viewed
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- EU leader says current Iran nuclear deal should be kept
- Housewife ‘mistakenly’ shot dead in Feni
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- PM returns home from London
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge