India invites self-financed engineering and pharmacy students from Bangladesh
Published : 24 Mar 2017, 03:53
Bangladeshi students seeking admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses are now welcome in India under self-financed programmes for year 2017-2018.
India has invited applications from eligible Bangladeshi students for admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses in India under self-financed programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
The last date for application is April 30.
To be eligible, a candidate must have minimum 60% aggregate marks at 10+2 standard or equivalent; with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually, stated the Indian High Commission in Dhaka.
More information and application form is available on High Commission of India’s website under Education and Training section.
- Most viewed
- JS speaker returns home from Australia
- Free Online Course Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2017 in Singapore
- Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
- Master and PhD scholarship program in Science, Japan
- Chicken Irani
- How breathing exercises can help prevent high blood pressure
- Cultural personality Kazi Arif ‘clinically dead’
- Prehistoric human DNA found in caves without bones
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- David Cameron meets Sheikh Hasina
- 27 April Births
- 27 April Deaths
- PM opens Digital Island Moheshkhali
- No change in UK-Bangladesh ties for Brexit: Cameron
- PM asks all to promote Chittagong Port's goodwill
- Bappa Mazumder sings duet with Sona Mohapatra
- Make Your Own Mango Bubble Tea