India invites self-financed engineering and pharmacy students from Bangladesh
Published : 24 Mar 2017, 03:53
Bangladeshi students seeking admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses are now welcome in India under self-financed programmes for year 2017-2018.
India has invited applications from eligible Bangladeshi students for admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses in India under self-financed programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
The last date for application is April 30.
To be eligible, a candidate must have minimum 60% aggregate marks at 10+2 standard or equivalent; with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually, stated the Indian High Commission in Dhaka.
More information and application form is available on High Commission of India’s website under Education and Training section.
- Most viewed
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held