India invites self-financed engineering and pharmacy students from Bangladesh
Published : 24 Mar 2017, 03:53
Bangladeshi students seeking admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses are now welcome in India under self-financed programmes for year 2017-2018.
India has invited applications from eligible Bangladeshi students for admission to Bachelor of Engineering and Bachelor of Pharmacy courses in India under self-financed programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
The last date for application is April 30.
To be eligible, a candidate must have minimum 60% aggregate marks at 10+2 standard or equivalent; with at least 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually, stated the Indian High Commission in Dhaka.
More information and application form is available on High Commission of India’s website under Education and Training section.
- Most viewed
- Are smoothies good for your diet? Here’s what experts have to say
- Ending the option of carrying a child is about taking control of the body
- Facebook, Twitter not affecting face-to-face contact with friends
- Tinder’s new feature to give more power to women
- Why you can’t get enough of your favourite songs
- How asthma may affect your chances of pregnancy
- Recipe: Shahi Paneer, simply delicious
- Sara Ali Khan to make Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh?
- ‘Descendants 3’ to be out in 2019
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Invest in girls, women: UN chief
- Prime Minister to meet Pope today
- Man to die for killing wife in Netrakona
- Adore the feel of feminism with payals
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- ‘Saudi women should not have to wear abaya robes’
- 11 February Births
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life