Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
Published : 29 Apr 2017, 16:41
School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is calling for the talent MS students for three years of studies on a Scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship and other). The courses will be studied in English, so Chinese language is not a must. Please make sure that you choose your supervisor stated in the official website whenever you apply for the program.
Nationality: international students
Where: University of Jinan
A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
Free on-campus accommodation;
Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience
You are not citizen of People’s Republic of China.
You need to be in good health, and you do not get involved in any other Chinese universities by the time of application.
You are going to be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics.
You have good English Language ability in all four macro skills: reading, writing and speaking, for the course will be taught in English.
You have strong academic background, at least GPA 3.5.
What do you need to submit?
Cover letter with selected supervisor
Detailed resume 3) Academic transcripts;
Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
Study plan at University of Jinan
To apply: email to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: April 30th, 2017
- Most viewed
- Nusraat Faria goes bold on costume; sparks off protests on social media
- Melania Trump's pricey jacket draws attention in Sicily
- Raid at Savar ‘militant dens’: 7 grenades, 3 suicide vests found
- NASA’s Juno probe forces ‘rethink’ on Jupiter
- Nokia 9: Dual rear cameras leaked in new images, 8GB RAM, and more
- Oil prices rally after heavy sell-off
- Blast heard as cops resume operation at Savar ‘militant dens’
- Indian aid arrives as Sri Lanka monsoon toll hits 100
- Ramadan begins tomorrow
- Rumana Monzur graduates from law school
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand space launch has nation reaching for the stars
- Crying toddler found drinking milk from dead mother (Heartbreaking video)