Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
Published : 29 Apr 2017, 16:41
School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is calling for the talent MS students for three years of studies on a Scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship and other). The courses will be studied in English, so Chinese language is not a must. Please make sure that you choose your supervisor stated in the official website whenever you apply for the program.
Nationality: international students
Where: University of Jinan
A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
Free on-campus accommodation;
Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience
You are not citizen of People’s Republic of China.
You need to be in good health, and you do not get involved in any other Chinese universities by the time of application.
You are going to be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics.
You have good English Language ability in all four macro skills: reading, writing and speaking, for the course will be taught in English.
You have strong academic background, at least GPA 3.5.
What do you need to submit?
Cover letter with selected supervisor
Detailed resume 3) Academic transcripts;
Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
Study plan at University of Jinan
To apply: email to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Closing date: April 30th, 2017
- Most viewed
- Recipe: Smoky, saucy, cheesy pasta
- Red Cross: 21 resigned or fired since 2015 in sex cases
- Khaleda’s bail in graft case extended until Monday
- Quality, time-befitting education a must: PM
- Hearing on Khaleda’s bail plea today
- 9th anniversary of Pilkhana carnage being observed
- 25 February Deaths
- 25 February Births
- 25 February Events
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Trump blasts Oprah
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs