50 Scholarships Available
Master’s Degree Programme in Social Sciences and Humanities, Italy
Published : 06 May 2017, 01:21
Department of Studies on Language and Culture of the University in Italy is glad to announce its call for Master Program application for academic year 2017-2018. Applicants who wish to enroll in this Master program LANGUAGES FOR COMMUNICATION IN INTERNATIONAL ENTERPRISES AND ORGANIZATIONS (LACOM) should look into information here. The program would be taught in English.
Nationality: Both local and international candidates are invited to apply
Number of scholarship: Maximum 50 international applicants
Award: Full tuition fee, other request for scholarship, accommodation, boarding service (But in order to receive these scholarship service, you ought to submit all require documents that is stated in the official website)
Have an eligible bachelor degree
Have a good and adequate language proficiency (English, French, German, or Spanish) to be chosen by the applicants.
Good knowledge of the English language, regardless of the chosen languages of study, as the Programme is taught entirely in English
Have an impressive academic record, professional background, and meeting the requirement for the school.
How to apply
Go to this link, http://www.esse3.unimore.it and create your account there by clicking “Registration” there.
Once create, log in to your account and apply there. You also need the following documents such as:
Certificate of qualification (Bachelor degree certificate)
A copy of international language proficiency certificate
Any other qualifications you wish to have assessed for the purposes of admission
Deadline: 30 June 2017
- Most viewed
- Fettuccine Paneer Alfredo
- PM expects Bangladesh to produce swimming talents
- Moulvibazar school students, guardians protest 'sexual harassment' by headmaster
- Banani rape: Nayem Ashraf confessing at court
- Crying toddler found drinking milk from dead mother (Heartbreaking video)
- Kidman wants more films by women
- Theresa May to press Trump over bomb photo leaks
- 50 RMG employee fall sick for hot weather
- PM greets Tigers on their victory against Kiwis
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Blackberry working on anti-hack tool
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia