Dhaka University ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit results published
Published : 18 Oct 2017, 17:38
Dhaka University authorities today published the first year honours admission test results of ‘Ka’ unit, under science group and ‘Cha’ unit under the Fine Arts faculty for the academic session 2017-2018.
A total of 23.37 percent students secured pass marks in the admission test of ‘Ka’ unit, while only 2.75 percent of the students have qualified for the entry test of the Fine Arts faculty, according to a Dhaka University press release.
Dhaka University Vice-Chancellor Professor Akhtaruzzaman formally announced the results at the central admission test office of the Registrar building in the morning, the release added.
Among the 82, 453 aspirants, a total of 19,267 students passed the ‘Ka’ unit tests while only 304 of 11,072 students qualified the ‘Cha’ unit tests.
The results can be viewed through the university website (admission.eis.du.ac.bd) or via short message service (SMS) of any mobile operator.
- Most viewed
- A sweet sinful summer affair
- So you’ve worked hard and want to sustain all that weight you’ve lost? Then stay away from dieting
- Class 5 girl gang-raped, burnt alive in Assam’s Nagaon
- Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
- Woman flogged 100 times and then 'sexually assaulted' (Video)
- Married teacher is arrested over 'sexual relationship' with student, 13
- EU agrees on Brexit guidelines, sets deadline on Ireland
- 24 March Deaths
- 24 March Births
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl