Dhaka University ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit results published
Published : 18 Oct 2017, 17:38
Dhaka University authorities today published the first year honours admission test results of ‘Ka’ unit, under science group and ‘Cha’ unit under the Fine Arts faculty for the academic session 2017-2018.
A total of 23.37 percent students secured pass marks in the admission test of ‘Ka’ unit, while only 2.75 percent of the students have qualified for the entry test of the Fine Arts faculty, according to a Dhaka University press release.
Dhaka University Vice-Chancellor Professor Akhtaruzzaman formally announced the results at the central admission test office of the Registrar building in the morning, the release added.
Among the 82, 453 aspirants, a total of 19,267 students passed the ‘Ka’ unit tests while only 304 of 11,072 students qualified the ‘Cha’ unit tests.
The results can be viewed through the university website (admission.eis.du.ac.bd) or via short message service (SMS) of any mobile operator.
- Most viewed
- Must-take fitness resolutions for the Year 2018
- Deepika becomes a cop for a commercial
- Dhaka wants peaceful solution to Rohingya crisis: Sheikh Hasina
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- 18 January Deaths
- 18 January Births
- Foods to gear up your metabolism
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh