Dhaka University ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit results published
Published : 18 Oct 2017, 17:38
Dhaka University authorities today published the first year honours admission test results of ‘Ka’ unit, under science group and ‘Cha’ unit under the Fine Arts faculty for the academic session 2017-2018.
A total of 23.37 percent students secured pass marks in the admission test of ‘Ka’ unit, while only 2.75 percent of the students have qualified for the entry test of the Fine Arts faculty, according to a Dhaka University press release.
Dhaka University Vice-Chancellor Professor Akhtaruzzaman formally announced the results at the central admission test office of the Registrar building in the morning, the release added.
Among the 82, 453 aspirants, a total of 19,267 students passed the ‘Ka’ unit tests while only 304 of 11,072 students qualified the ‘Cha’ unit tests.
The results can be viewed through the university website (admission.eis.du.ac.bd) or via short message service (SMS) of any mobile operator.
- Most viewed
- Pakistani woman lawmaker becomes opposition leader in Senate
- Playboy model apologises to Melania, says Trump tried to pay her after sex
- PM enjoys cultural show at Bangabandhu Stadium
- Wife of pilot Abid passes away
- 23 March Deaths
- 23 March Births
- 23 March Events
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- 17 March Deaths
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity
- PM pays tribute to Bangabandhu on his birthday
- Spring cleaning for your home – literally!