Dhaka University ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit results published
Published : 18 Oct 2017, 17:38
Dhaka University authorities today published the first year honours admission test results of ‘Ka’ unit, under science group and ‘Cha’ unit under the Fine Arts faculty for the academic session 2017-2018.
A total of 23.37 percent students secured pass marks in the admission test of ‘Ka’ unit, while only 2.75 percent of the students have qualified for the entry test of the Fine Arts faculty, according to a Dhaka University press release.
Dhaka University Vice-Chancellor Professor Akhtaruzzaman formally announced the results at the central admission test office of the Registrar building in the morning, the release added.
Among the 82, 453 aspirants, a total of 19,267 students passed the ‘Ka’ unit tests while only 304 of 11,072 students qualified the ‘Cha’ unit tests.
The results can be viewed through the university website (admission.eis.du.ac.bd) or via short message service (SMS) of any mobile operator.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised