SSC results to be published May 6
Published : 18 Apr 2018, 12:38
The results of this year's Secondary School Certificate and its equivalent examinations held under ten educational boards will be published simultaneously across the country on May 6.
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid confirmed it.
The education minister will hand over a copy of the result to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina at PMO’s office at 10:00am on May 6 in presence of the chairmen of the 10 educational boards.
The results will be formally announced at a press conference at the ministry in the afternoon, Nahid added.
Usually, the students collect their results from their respective schools and from government website after the formal announcement of the results.
They can also receive the results through short message service (SMS).
A total of 20,31,899 students from 28,551 educational institutions have appeared in this year's SSC and equivalent examination from 3,412 centres across the country.
The written tests were held between February 1 and 25, while the practical exams from February 26 to March 4.
- Most viewed
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 21 September Deaths
- Quitting junk food can have withdrawals as drug addiction
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Receiving Smita Patil award validates my choices: Anushka
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangabandhu struggled for peace and equality: PM
- 15 September Deaths
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Technical school & college to be built in each upazila: PM
- 15 September Events
- Sonam believes Kangana is a troublemaker
- Technology is the best way to develop country: Sheikh Hasina
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks