HSC, equivalent results on July 19
Published : 05 Jul 2018, 18:02
The results of the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and its equivalent examinations including Dakhil of the madrasa education board of the year of 2018 will be published on July 19.
The education ministry’s Public Relations Officer Afrazur Rahman confirmed the date.
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid will announce the result through a press conference at the ministry after handing over the copy of the results to the Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
A total of 1,311,457 candidates from 8,943 educational institutions all over the country sat for Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) and equivalent examinations this year.
The written tests of the HSC examinations began on April 2.
As many as 1092,607 examinees participated in the examinations under eight general boards, 100,127 under the madrasa board and 117,754 under the technical board from 8,943 education institutions in 2,541 exam centres.
- Most viewed
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 19 September Events
- 19 September Births
- 19 September Deaths
- Newspaper is mirror of society: PM
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors