HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
Published : 18 Jul 2018, 17:05
The results of this year’s Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) and its equivalent examinations will be published on Thursday across the country simultaneously.
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid will hand over the results to Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina in the morning. Later, the Education Minister will formally announce the results in a press briefing at the conference room of his ministry at noon.
After the announcement of the Education Minister, the results will be published on the website, mobile phones and educational institutions.
HSC and equivalent examinations were started from April 2 and continue till May 23. This year, a total of 13,11,457 students were set to sit for the examinations under 10 educational board.
- Most viewed
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- How Jacqueline lost Bharat to Katrina
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Aretha Franklin made ‘Respect’ a feminist anthem
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Bangladesh won’t see killers reign again: PM
- Prime minister says Khaleda too involved in 15 Aug coup
- Sexual violence a tool to force ethnic minorities to migrate: Experts
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Sloane Stephens reaches Rogers Cup semifinals
- How blue light accelerates blindness
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- India's First Female SWAT Team Starts Work