Dhaka University admission tests begin today
Published : 14 Sep 2018, 11:56
The tests for admission into first year honours courses at Dhaka University under session 2018-19 begin on Friday with entry test of ‘Ga’ unit, reports UNB.
The one-hour admission test will be held from 10 am to 11 am at 54 centres on the university campus and outside the campus.
A total of 26,960 students applied against 1,250 seats in departments under the Business Studies faculty, said a DU press release on Thursday.
The admission test of ‘Cha’ unit (General Knowledge part) under the Faculty of Fine Art will be held at 10 am to 11 am on September 15 (Saturday) while that of its Drawing part on September 22.
No electronic device, including calculator, mobile phone and electronic watch, will be allowed into the exam halls, the release added.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised