Tarin prefers modeling over acting
Published : 15 May 2016, 15:30
Model and actress Tarin has been regular in TV commercials of late, featuring in three commercials recently.
Moreover, she has just wrapped up work of a special drama, titled “Bhangachura”, based on a short story written by Zahir Raihan. Here she takes the role of Tunu, the daughter of a noble family who decides to marry on her own accord and chose a life of struggles.
Asked about the work, Tarin says, “I have worked on Zahir Raihan's work before, but this role of Tunu was challenging. I always feel at ease to work in commercials, rather than dramas. In a commercial, you can convey a lot in a short time. So if the story and the product are on point, I am more interested in working in commercials.”
“Vangachura”, directed by Ashutosh Sujon, also has Riaz in the cast. The drama is expected to air in ntv this Eid.
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- March 29 Deaths
- March 29 Births
- March 29 Events
- 3 bodies recovered in Bagerhat trawler capsize
- Eat Home Cooked Meals and Skip Watching TV to Lower Risks of Obesity
- PM blasts BNP for not observing 'Genocide Day'
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- Police put on alert across Bangladesh