Tarin prefers modeling over acting
Published : 15 May 2016, 15:30
Model and actress Tarin has been regular in TV commercials of late, featuring in three commercials recently.
Moreover, she has just wrapped up work of a special drama, titled “Bhangachura”, based on a short story written by Zahir Raihan. Here she takes the role of Tunu, the daughter of a noble family who decides to marry on her own accord and chose a life of struggles.
Asked about the work, Tarin says, “I have worked on Zahir Raihan's work before, but this role of Tunu was challenging. I always feel at ease to work in commercials, rather than dramas. In a commercial, you can convey a lot in a short time. So if the story and the product are on point, I am more interested in working in commercials.”
“Vangachura”, directed by Ashutosh Sujon, also has Riaz in the cast. The drama is expected to air in ntv this Eid.
- Most viewed
- Nusraat Faria goes bold on costume; sparks off protests on social media
- Melania Trump's pricey jacket draws attention in Sicily
- Raid at Savar ‘militant dens’: 7 grenades, 3 suicide vests found
- NASA’s Juno probe forces ‘rethink’ on Jupiter
- Nokia 9: Dual rear cameras leaked in new images, 8GB RAM, and more
- Oil prices rally after heavy sell-off
- Blast heard as cops resume operation at Savar ‘militant dens’
- Indian aid arrives as Sri Lanka monsoon toll hits 100
- Ramadan begins tomorrow
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Rumana Monzur graduates from law school
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia
- New Zealand space launch has nation reaching for the stars
- 21 May Deaths