Tarin prefers modeling over acting
Published : 15 May 2016, 15:30
Model and actress Tarin has been regular in TV commercials of late, featuring in three commercials recently.
Moreover, she has just wrapped up work of a special drama, titled “Bhangachura”, based on a short story written by Zahir Raihan. Here she takes the role of Tunu, the daughter of a noble family who decides to marry on her own accord and chose a life of struggles.
Asked about the work, Tarin says, “I have worked on Zahir Raihan's work before, but this role of Tunu was challenging. I always feel at ease to work in commercials, rather than dramas. In a commercial, you can convey a lot in a short time. So if the story and the product are on point, I am more interested in working in commercials.”
“Vangachura”, directed by Ashutosh Sujon, also has Riaz in the cast. The drama is expected to air in ntv this Eid.
- Most viewed
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- Useful tips for beautiful nails
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed
- Muslim Ummah facing harassment for involvement of some people in militancy: PM
- 2 women surrender as cops cordon off Meherpur ‘militant den’
- Court orders de-sealing of hotel room where Sunanda died
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- 22 July Deaths
- 22 July Births
- Tahsan, Mithila announce their divorce
- Students clash with cops at Shahbagh demanding exam dates
- Unidentified girl dies at DMCH, 12 days after rescue in senseless state
- 2,000 girl cyclists say 'No' to early marriage
- Bangladeshi gets 11 years’ jail for raping tourist in Singapore
- 5 members of ‘rapist gang’ held in city
- Don’t ruin fish market for small gains, PM to exporters
- Jagga Jasoos actress found dead in Gurgaon flat
- Australian senator who breast-fed daughter in parliament resigns