Tarin prefers modeling over acting
Published : 15 May 2016, 15:30
Model and actress Tarin has been regular in TV commercials of late, featuring in three commercials recently.
Moreover, she has just wrapped up work of a special drama, titled “Bhangachura”, based on a short story written by Zahir Raihan. Here she takes the role of Tunu, the daughter of a noble family who decides to marry on her own accord and chose a life of struggles.
Asked about the work, Tarin says, “I have worked on Zahir Raihan's work before, but this role of Tunu was challenging. I always feel at ease to work in commercials, rather than dramas. In a commercial, you can convey a lot in a short time. So if the story and the product are on point, I am more interested in working in commercials.”
“Vangachura”, directed by Ashutosh Sujon, also has Riaz in the cast. The drama is expected to air in ntv this Eid.
- Most viewed
- Nicotine vaping might not be as healthy was first thought
- The rise of the gourmet burger trend
- Celebrity chef brothers bring their signature cooking to the Mideast
- Action if mobile phone operators sell SIM cards to Rohingya refugees [...]
- Process for taking back some Rohingya refugees ‘anytime’: Suu Kyi
- World must join to stop Rohingya genocide: Shabana Azmi
- Couple Has Sex In Domino's Pizza, Then Justice Is Served (video)
- Kushtia BNP leader held for ‘rape attempt’
- PM rules out possibility of understanding with BNP
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- PM calls for taking private sector on board for SDG financing
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- Nawaz Sharif's wife wins Lahore by-poll
- How to have beautiful toned body
- Girl dies falling off easy bike
- Women empowerment must to achieve SDGs: PM