Kobori in upcoming Eid play
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:44
Legendary film actress and former Member of Parliament, Sarah Begum Kobori last made a 13-episode TV series. On the occasion of the coming Eid-ul-Fitr, she is making a special play titled “Tumi Bhalo Theko”, the shooting for which is already underway.
Riaz and Sumaiya Shimu are acting in the two lead roles, under the story written by Akash Ronjan. Kobori will be portraying an exceptional role for the viewers on this occasion. Shahidullah Shovon has been working in the camera direction of the play. Kobori informed that the play will be aired on Banglavision on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Kobori appeared in a serial titled “Abar Ashibo Firey” starring Riaz and Ahona last July.
- Most viewed
- Magical good luck plants and trees for home
- Use potato slices to treat puffy eyes
- Jatrabari school teacher held over ‘sexual harassment’
- PM visits Rajshahi tomorrow
- Microsoft introduces Bangla version ‘Kaizala’
- President, PM pay homage to language martyrs
- Nation pays homage to language martyrs
- 21 February Deaths
- 21 February Births
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report
- Youth to die for killing Sherpur housewife
- 'Suu Kyi could be guilty of crimes against humanity'