Kobori in upcoming Eid play
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:44
Legendary film actress and former Member of Parliament, Sarah Begum Kobori last made a 13-episode TV series. On the occasion of the coming Eid-ul-Fitr, she is making a special play titled “Tumi Bhalo Theko”, the shooting for which is already underway.
Riaz and Sumaiya Shimu are acting in the two lead roles, under the story written by Akash Ronjan. Kobori will be portraying an exceptional role for the viewers on this occasion. Shahidullah Shovon has been working in the camera direction of the play. Kobori informed that the play will be aired on Banglavision on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Kobori appeared in a serial titled “Abar Ashibo Firey” starring Riaz and Ahona last July.
- Most viewed
- 13 people killed in suicide truck bomb in south of Iraq's Baghdad
- Over 100 die in Malaysian immigration camps in 2 years
- Shanghai streets rule by catwalks of stylish dogs
- Police drive at Nasirpur ‘militant den’ resumes
- ‘No turning back’ as Brexit triggered
- Summer skin care tips you must follow this season
- 5 fashion trends you need this summer
- Melania Trump Makes Case For Women's 'Empowerment'
- Comilla city polls begin
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal