Kobori in upcoming Eid play
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:44
Legendary film actress and former Member of Parliament, Sarah Begum Kobori last made a 13-episode TV series. On the occasion of the coming Eid-ul-Fitr, she is making a special play titled “Tumi Bhalo Theko”, the shooting for which is already underway.
Riaz and Sumaiya Shimu are acting in the two lead roles, under the story written by Akash Ronjan. Kobori will be portraying an exceptional role for the viewers on this occasion. Shahidullah Shovon has been working in the camera direction of the play. Kobori informed that the play will be aired on Banglavision on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Kobori appeared in a serial titled “Abar Ashibo Firey” starring Riaz and Ahona last July.
- Most viewed
- Madhu Mela begins in Jessore Saturday
- Facial oil in daily beauty regime helps combat damage
- Enhancing skill of women entrepreneurs underscored
- Govt to celebrate recognition of Mangol Shovajatra as world heritage Jan 21
- Bangladesh to welcome global knowledge to unleash creativity of youths: PM
- 20 January Deaths
- 20 January Births
- 20 January Events
- PM defends Rampal Plant in interaction with Gore at WEF
- PM urges partymen to overcome challenging days ahead
- PM arrives in Zurich to attend WEF meeting
- PM joins Biswa Ijtema Akheri Munajat
- 13 bodies found, scores of migrants feared dead in Mediterranean
- Effectiveness of SAARC yet to end: PM
- 26 get death in seven-murder trial
- India boat accident toll rises to 26, more dead feared
- 16 January Births
- 6 killed, 15 injured in Comilla road accident