Kobori in upcoming Eid play
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:44
Legendary film actress and former Member of Parliament, Sarah Begum Kobori last made a 13-episode TV series. On the occasion of the coming Eid-ul-Fitr, she is making a special play titled “Tumi Bhalo Theko”, the shooting for which is already underway.
Riaz and Sumaiya Shimu are acting in the two lead roles, under the story written by Akash Ronjan. Kobori will be portraying an exceptional role for the viewers on this occasion. Shahidullah Shovon has been working in the camera direction of the play. Kobori informed that the play will be aired on Banglavision on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Kobori appeared in a serial titled “Abar Ashibo Firey” starring Riaz and Ahona last July.
- Most viewed
- Road crash kills 16 garments workers in Rangpur
- 24 June Deaths
- 24 June Births
- 24 June Events
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Van attack on London Muslims suggests new polarization
- 22 June Events
- Show off your baby bump in trendy wears