Kobori in upcoming Eid play
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:44
Legendary film actress and former Member of Parliament, Sarah Begum Kobori last made a 13-episode TV series. On the occasion of the coming Eid-ul-Fitr, she is making a special play titled “Tumi Bhalo Theko”, the shooting for which is already underway.
Riaz and Sumaiya Shimu are acting in the two lead roles, under the story written by Akash Ronjan. Kobori will be portraying an exceptional role for the viewers on this occasion. Shahidullah Shovon has been working in the camera direction of the play. Kobori informed that the play will be aired on Banglavision on Eid-ul-Fitr.
Kobori appeared in a serial titled “Abar Ashibo Firey” starring Riaz and Ahona last July.
- Most viewed
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self