Johnny Depp, Amber Heard in custody battle over dogs
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:53
After Heard filed for divorce from Depp last month amid claims of domestic abuse, Heard is asking for Pistol, who was given to her by her ex-girlfriend Tasya van Ree, while Depp is battling to keep both the dogs, reports mirror.co.uk.
"Johnny adores both dogs. He wants them to be happy and finds it unbelievable she is suggesting dividing them. Money means nothing when it comes to those animals. They're effectively treated as their kids. For Johnny, this is war. He'll stop at nothing to have Pistol and Boo with him, a source said.
With an age gap of 22 years, the couple got engaged in January 2014.
Depp has been ordered to stay away from Heard after she claimed he hit her in the face with a cellphone, pulled her hair, struck her and screamed at her during a fight.
Heard was granted a temporary restraining order against Depp until June 17.
- Most viewed
- Comilla city polls begin
- 30 March Deaths
- 30 March Births
- 30 March Events
- ‘Half Girlfriend’ motion poster: It's complicated between Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor
- WHO to continue help Bangladesh combat three major diseases
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts