Johnny Depp, Amber Heard in custody battle over dogs
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:53
After Heard filed for divorce from Depp last month amid claims of domestic abuse, Heard is asking for Pistol, who was given to her by her ex-girlfriend Tasya van Ree, while Depp is battling to keep both the dogs, reports mirror.co.uk.
"Johnny adores both dogs. He wants them to be happy and finds it unbelievable she is suggesting dividing them. Money means nothing when it comes to those animals. They're effectively treated as their kids. For Johnny, this is war. He'll stop at nothing to have Pistol and Boo with him, a source said.
With an age gap of 22 years, the couple got engaged in January 2014.
Depp has been ordered to stay away from Heard after she claimed he hit her in the face with a cellphone, pulled her hair, struck her and screamed at her during a fight.
Heard was granted a temporary restraining order against Depp until June 17.
- Most viewed
- Malala wins place at Oxford University
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Emma tops list of best paid actresses
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- PM to visit Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday to see flood victims
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Australian Army bans male recruits to get female numbers up
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Miswak
- Roads to avoid on Aug 15
- Baul singer ‘gang-raped’ in Ashulia
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Hiding The Propaganda
- PM critical of those denying Bangabandhu's contribution
- 13 August Births
- 13 August Deaths