Johnny Depp, Amber Heard in custody battle over dogs
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:53
After Heard filed for divorce from Depp last month amid claims of domestic abuse, Heard is asking for Pistol, who was given to her by her ex-girlfriend Tasya van Ree, while Depp is battling to keep both the dogs, reports mirror.co.uk.
"Johnny adores both dogs. He wants them to be happy and finds it unbelievable she is suggesting dividing them. Money means nothing when it comes to those animals. They're effectively treated as their kids. For Johnny, this is war. He'll stop at nothing to have Pistol and Boo with him, a source said.
With an age gap of 22 years, the couple got engaged in January 2014.
Depp has been ordered to stay away from Heard after she claimed he hit her in the face with a cellphone, pulled her hair, struck her and screamed at her during a fight.
Heard was granted a temporary restraining order against Depp until June 17.
- Most viewed
- 10 Super foods for Weight Loss (Video)
- The Best Exercise to Sculpt Your Legs (Video)
- 6 Secrets to Get to Sleep Faster (Video)
- Which STD Tests You Should Get and Why
- 4 Steps to Slim, Sculpted Arms (Video)
- How to Sculpt Killer Abs (Video)
- Why a Swedish Town Might Be Swapping Lunch Breaks For Sex Breaks (Video)
- This 15-Minute Yoga Flow Will Instantly Brighten Your Skin (video)
- Straight women have fewest orgasms
- PM urges brands, buyers to help overhaul garment factories
- Modern multi-storied food warehouse ready for opening at Santahar
- President, PM pay tributes to Pilkhana martyrs
- JU VC honored as first woman VC to public university
- Gas price hike: CPB, BSD call hartal in Dhaka Feb 28
- 82,000 tonnes winter vegetables produced in Narsingdi
- Khadiza goes back home
- Medical student killed in Dhaka road accident
- Sports village to be constructed at Padmar char: PM