Johnny Depp, Amber Heard in custody battle over dogs
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:53
After Heard filed for divorce from Depp last month amid claims of domestic abuse, Heard is asking for Pistol, who was given to her by her ex-girlfriend Tasya van Ree, while Depp is battling to keep both the dogs, reports mirror.co.uk.
"Johnny adores both dogs. He wants them to be happy and finds it unbelievable she is suggesting dividing them. Money means nothing when it comes to those animals. They're effectively treated as their kids. For Johnny, this is war. He'll stop at nothing to have Pistol and Boo with him, a source said.
With an age gap of 22 years, the couple got engaged in January 2014.
Depp has been ordered to stay away from Heard after she claimed he hit her in the face with a cellphone, pulled her hair, struck her and screamed at her during a fight.
Heard was granted a temporary restraining order against Depp until June 17.
- Most viewed
- What to eat to stay full during Ramadan
- Worried about high cholesterol levels? Avoid foods full of trans fats
- Bangabandhu Satellite will benefit broadcasting industry: Tarana
- Bangladesh being built with Nazrul’s non-communal spirit: PM
- Ireland: Exit polls predict win for repealing abortion ban
- Housewife strangulated to death in Satkhira
- Facebook, Twitter to introduce new guidelines for political ads
- PM Hasina receives D.Litt from Nazrul University at Asansol
- 4 kids including girls drown in Cox’s Bazar, Bagerhat [...]
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- Khulna City mayor calls on Prime Minister
- Prime Minister talks tough against drugs
- World needs to care about Rohingyas: Priyanka Chopra
- Woman gives birth to world’s seventh ‘mermaid baby’
- 9 die due to Nipah virus outbreak in India
- The Simple Things That Can Easily Lift Your Mood Up
- Abortion clinics to lose funding under new Trump rule