Johnny Depp, Amber Heard in custody battle over dogs
Published : 08 Jun 2016, 17:53
After Heard filed for divorce from Depp last month amid claims of domestic abuse, Heard is asking for Pistol, who was given to her by her ex-girlfriend Tasya van Ree, while Depp is battling to keep both the dogs, reports mirror.co.uk.
"Johnny adores both dogs. He wants them to be happy and finds it unbelievable she is suggesting dividing them. Money means nothing when it comes to those animals. They're effectively treated as their kids. For Johnny, this is war. He'll stop at nothing to have Pistol and Boo with him, a source said.
With an age gap of 22 years, the couple got engaged in January 2014.
Depp has been ordered to stay away from Heard after she claimed he hit her in the face with a cellphone, pulled her hair, struck her and screamed at her during a fight.
Heard was granted a temporary restraining order against Depp until June 17.
- Most viewed
- Fettuccine Paneer Alfredo
- PM expects Bangladesh to produce swimming talents
- Moulvibazar school students, guardians protest 'sexual harassment' by headmaster
- Banani rape: Nayem Ashraf confessing at court
- Crying toddler found drinking milk from dead mother (Heartbreaking video)
- Kidman wants more films by women
- Theresa May to press Trump over bomb photo leaks
- 50 RMG employee fall sick for hot weather
- PM greets Tigers on their victory against Kiwis
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Blackberry working on anti-hack tool
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia