Deb pairs up with Sohana Saba in 'Chokher Jol'
Published : 16 Jun 2016, 02:39
The news has already become stale that popular Kolkata actor and politician Deb is going to act for Bangladesh-India joint venture film ‘Chokher Jol’. But now the name of Bangladeshi actress Sohana Saba has emerged in the scene as a new surprise.
According to the news of local production house Digital Movies, the name of Sohana Saba and Deb have been confirmed for the film. The pair is set to emerge into the silver screen for the first time.
Based on romantic and familial story, the shooting of the film will be started by the end of this year.
The film will be pictured in different grand locations of Asia and Europe including Dhaka and Kolkata. The movie will be released in several countries in the world including Bangladesh and India.
Director Basudeb will make the film in part of Kolkata though the director for Bangladesh part is yet to be settled.
Earlier on the first week of this month, Sohana Saba made her Tollywood debut on ‘Shoro-ripu’, directed by debutant director Ayon Chakraborti.
- Most viewed
- Comilla city polls begin
- 30 March Deaths
- 30 March Births
- 30 March Events
- ‘Half Girlfriend’ motion poster: It's complicated between Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor
- WHO to continue help Bangladesh combat three major diseases
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts