Kylie Jenner Says, 'Relationship With Tyga Not For Public'
Published : 13 Oct 2016, 14:52
Reality TV star Kylie Jenner, who is dating rapper Tyga, says people around them often say to them to not be with each other, but they dont listen to anybody as their relationship is not for public.
Kylie was first linked to Tyga in July 2014. They went public with their romance when she turned 18 in August last year.
She says the duo like to "be together at all times" and figure things out between themselves, reports usmagazine.com .
"The first year we started hanging out, everyone around him told him not to be with me. I still get comments like, 'Don't be with him.' But we're not doing it for the public -- we love each other," Kylie told Complex magazine. "We need to be together at all times. We never get mad at each other, we just figure things out," Kylie said.
- Most viewed
- Myanmar dithering on repatriation: Prime Minister
- Bangabandhu Satellite to be launched in Mar 2018: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- PM's press conference begins
- Pressure on Myanmar must for Rohingya repatriation: Norway
- Saudi women don't need male permission to start businesses
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife commits suicide in Chandpur
- Voting right is the basic right of people: PM
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Thousands celebrate Pohela Falgun at Charukola
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report