Kylie Jenner Says, 'Relationship With Tyga Not For Public'
Published : 13 Oct 2016, 14:52
Reality TV star Kylie Jenner, who is dating rapper Tyga, says people around them often say to them to not be with each other, but they dont listen to anybody as their relationship is not for public.
Kylie was first linked to Tyga in July 2014. They went public with their romance when she turned 18 in August last year.
She says the duo like to "be together at all times" and figure things out between themselves, reports usmagazine.com .
"The first year we started hanging out, everyone around him told him not to be with me. I still get comments like, 'Don't be with him.' But we're not doing it for the public -- we love each other," Kylie told Complex magazine. "We need to be together at all times. We never get mad at each other, we just figure things out," Kylie said.
- Most viewed
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held
- Speaker for forging unity to uphold human rights
- Muggers shoot woman in Tikatuli