Kylie Jenner Says, 'Relationship With Tyga Not For Public'
Published : 13 Oct 2016, 14:52
Reality TV star Kylie Jenner, who is dating rapper Tyga, says people around them often say to them to not be with each other, but they dont listen to anybody as their relationship is not for public.
Kylie was first linked to Tyga in July 2014. They went public with their romance when she turned 18 in August last year.
She says the duo like to "be together at all times" and figure things out between themselves, reports usmagazine.com .
"The first year we started hanging out, everyone around him told him not to be with me. I still get comments like, 'Don't be with him.' But we're not doing it for the public -- we love each other," Kylie told Complex magazine. "We need to be together at all times. We never get mad at each other, we just figure things out," Kylie said.
- Most viewed
- Comilla city polls begin
- 30 March Deaths
- 30 March Births
- 30 March Events
- ‘Half Girlfriend’ motion poster: It's complicated between Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor
- WHO to continue help Bangladesh combat three major diseases
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- IS claims responsibility for Sylhet blasts