Kylie Jenner Says, 'Relationship With Tyga Not For Public'
Published : 13 Oct 2016, 14:52
Reality TV star Kylie Jenner, who is dating rapper Tyga, says people around them often say to them to not be with each other, but they dont listen to anybody as their relationship is not for public.
Kylie was first linked to Tyga in July 2014. They went public with their romance when she turned 18 in August last year.
She says the duo like to "be together at all times" and figure things out between themselves, reports usmagazine.com .
"The first year we started hanging out, everyone around him told him not to be with me. I still get comments like, 'Don't be with him.' But we're not doing it for the public -- we love each other," Kylie told Complex magazine. "We need to be together at all times. We never get mad at each other, we just figure things out," Kylie said.
- Most viewed
- Fettuccine Paneer Alfredo
- PM expects Bangladesh to produce swimming talents
- Moulvibazar school students, guardians protest 'sexual harassment' by headmaster
- Banani rape: Nayem Ashraf confessing at court
- Crying toddler found drinking milk from dead mother (Heartbreaking video)
- Kidman wants more films by women
- Theresa May to press Trump over bomb photo leaks
- 50 RMG employee fall sick for hot weather
- PM greets Tigers on their victory against Kiwis
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Blackberry working on anti-hack tool
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia