Kylie Jenner Says, 'Relationship With Tyga Not For Public'
Published : 13 Oct 2016, 14:52
Reality TV star Kylie Jenner, who is dating rapper Tyga, says people around them often say to them to not be with each other, but they dont listen to anybody as their relationship is not for public.
Kylie was first linked to Tyga in July 2014. They went public with their romance when she turned 18 in August last year.
She says the duo like to "be together at all times" and figure things out between themselves, reports usmagazine.com .
"The first year we started hanging out, everyone around him told him not to be with me. I still get comments like, 'Don't be with him.' But we're not doing it for the public -- we love each other," Kylie told Complex magazine. "We need to be together at all times. We never get mad at each other, we just figure things out," Kylie said.
- Most viewed
- 10 Super foods for Weight Loss (Video)
- The Best Exercise to Sculpt Your Legs (Video)
- 6 Secrets to Get to Sleep Faster (Video)
- Which STD Tests You Should Get and Why
- 4 Steps to Slim, Sculpted Arms (Video)
- How to Sculpt Killer Abs (Video)
- Why a Swedish Town Might Be Swapping Lunch Breaks For Sex Breaks (Video)
- This 15-Minute Yoga Flow Will Instantly Brighten Your Skin (video)
- Straight women have fewest orgasms
- PM urges brands, buyers to help overhaul garment factories
- Modern multi-storied food warehouse ready for opening at Santahar
- President, PM pay tributes to Pilkhana martyrs
- JU VC honored as first woman VC to public university
- Gas price hike: CPB, BSD call hartal in Dhaka Feb 28
- 82,000 tonnes winter vegetables produced in Narsingdi
- Khadiza goes back home
- Medical student killed in Dhaka road accident
- Sports village to be constructed at Padmar char: PM