I’m not a movie person: Kajol
Published : 13 Oct 2016, 21:00
She has been a part of showbiz for over three decades, and delivered hits like “Karan Arjun”, “Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge”, and “Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham...”. But actress Kajol says she doesnt like to watch movies as much as she enjoys reading.
“I don’t watch movies. I really don’t. I’m not a movie person! But my guilty pleasure are my books actually. I read a lot of books. I love vampires, werewolves, everything with fangs and abnormalities on them,” Kajol said in a statement.
The actress spoke about her preferences during an episode of “Vogue BFFs”. She became a part of the show with her mentor and close friend Mickey Contractor.
Kajol, who was last seen on the silver screen in “Dilwale” with superstar Shah Rukh Khan, also added that she is currently reading the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.
The mother of two said: “I’m a big believer in reading. I believe that children should read. I believe that regardless of gender, they should read because I believe in armchair travelling, I believe that it expands the mind. I believe that it makes you a better person, much more well informed.
“I think reading is a habit that everybody should cultivate.”
The episode will air on Colors Infinity on Saturday.
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh improves quickly in socioeconomic index: Speaker
- Shreya Ghosal perform at ICCB
- Made in Bangladesh
- March 29 Deaths
- March 29 Births
- March 29 Events
- 3 bodies recovered in Bagerhat trawler capsize
- Eat Home Cooked Meals and Skip Watching TV to Lower Risks of Obesity
- PM blasts BNP for not observing 'Genocide Day'
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- Ex-husband of Arifa caught in Tangail
- Police name London attacker as British-born Khalid Masood
- Hawaii lawmaker resigns from Republican Party
- Schoolgirls deployed to collect toll for event
- Bangladesh female hockey champs epitomize Special Olympics ideal
- Police put on alert across Bangladesh