Shraddha Kapoor On Link-Up With Farhan Akhtar: It's Unfair
Published : 04 Nov 2016, 14:57
Actress Shraddha Kapoor feels rumours about her personal life are unfair as they take away the focus from her work.
"Link-ups have always bothered me. Be it with whoever it has been in the past, because I feel like it is very unfair on an actor especially when you're working together and you are also giving an interview," Shraddha said.
There were reports that the Baaghi actress was involved with her Rock On 2 co-star Farhan Akhtar while shooting the film.
The 29-year-old actress believes she has given her best for the film, but ultimately it is the apparent link-up which will be spoken about, not her hard work.
"So, I feel it is very unfair to me. I feel I've given 66 days of my life to the film shoot, if I've given another 70 days for prep, and it all comes down to me talking about my personal life."
Shraddha says the focus should be on an artist's work rather than on rumours.
"I think that people should really understand what it takes to make a film. It cannot be about link up rumours and stuff. I feel interviews should be more about that (films)."
Rock On 2 is scheduled to release on November 11.
- Most viewed
- PM's love, compassion for flood-hit haor people
- Match fee for women only Tk 600
- Historic May Day tomorrow
- Two-member UK team meets DU VC
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Interest on agri-loan halved for affected haor farmers: PM
- 'Sumaiya kidnapper gives misleading info'
- Women go for luxury brands for social circle
- 96% women with disability fall prey to violence
- 27 April Births
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Make Your Own Mango Bubble Tea
- PM opens Digital Island Moheshkhali
- David Cameron meets Sheikh Hasina
- No change in UK-Bangladesh ties for Brexit: Cameron
- 27 April Deaths
- Operation Eagle Hunt resumes, fresh gunshots heard
- PM asks all to promote Chittagong Port's goodwill