Shraddha Kapoor On Link-Up With Farhan Akhtar: It's Unfair
Published : 04 Nov 2016, 14:57
Actress Shraddha Kapoor feels rumours about her personal life are unfair as they take away the focus from her work.
"Link-ups have always bothered me. Be it with whoever it has been in the past, because I feel like it is very unfair on an actor especially when you're working together and you are also giving an interview," Shraddha said.
There were reports that the Baaghi actress was involved with her Rock On 2 co-star Farhan Akhtar while shooting the film.
The 29-year-old actress believes she has given her best for the film, but ultimately it is the apparent link-up which will be spoken about, not her hard work.
"So, I feel it is very unfair to me. I feel I've given 66 days of my life to the film shoot, if I've given another 70 days for prep, and it all comes down to me talking about my personal life."
Shraddha says the focus should be on an artist's work rather than on rumours.
"I think that people should really understand what it takes to make a film. It cannot be about link up rumours and stuff. I feel interviews should be more about that (films)."
Rock On 2 is scheduled to release on November 11.
- Most viewed
- Delicious ways to eat mangoes this season
- Deepika in Time 100 Influential People of 2018 list
- Priyanka Chopra proud of Deepika Padukone, Virat Kohli
- Mahathir's wife urges Malaysian women to be 'queenmakers'
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- Hasina on TIME’s list of 100 most influential people
- Make multilateral trade regime more inclusive, PM to Commonwealth
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Sufia Kamal Hall: Four students thrown out late at night
- Barbara Bush 'in failing health' won't seek further treatment
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- PM to join Saudi-led military drill's concluding ceremony today
- Pahela Baishakh being celebrated
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- Former US first lady Barbara Bush dies
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- To soften image, Kim Jong Un turns spotlight to sister, wife
- PM seeks more investment from top global business leaders