Fatima not in 'Thugs of Hindostan' with Aamir
Published : 13 Mar 2017, 18:00
Fatima Sana Shaikh, who was seen in Aamir Khan starrer 'Dangal', has dismissed reports of teaming up with the superstar again for his next film 'Thugs of Hindostan'.
There were reports doing the rounds that Aamir had recommended Fatima for 'Thugs of Hindostan' which also stars him and Amitabh Bachchan and that the actress also signed on for the film, reports TOI.
When asked about it, Fatima said, "What should I say? All I know is that a film named 'Thugs of Hindostan' is being made."
Fatima said although she is not doing the film but hopes she gets offer from the makers. "I am not playing any role (in 'Thugs of Hindostan'). If I get it then good."
"Someone please give me a role in that film I want to do 'Thugs of Hindostan'," the actress was quoted as saying at a recent event.
Fatima was recently spotted attending a dance rehearsal with Aamir late last week.
Source: Zee News
- Most viewed
- 6 women ‘militants’ held in Panchagarh
- March 27 Deaths
- March 27 Births
- March 27 Events
- UK police still believe London attacker was acting alone
- Two killed, more ‘well-trained’ militants inside, says army in Sylhet
- Families of Sylhet blast victims wail in misery
- Police put on alert across Bangladesh
- PM calls on 'misguided militants' to return to normal life
- Eurovision 2017: Ukraine bars Russian singer Samoilova from contest
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Blessed to work with 'Quantico' actors'
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Sleep apnea in kids may affect mental skills
- 'Sex assault' streamed on Facebook Live
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- ECNEC approves mega project for health sector
- 'Bangladesh role model in women's advancement'