Fatima not in 'Thugs of Hindostan' with Aamir
Published : 13 Mar 2017, 18:00
Fatima Sana Shaikh, who was seen in Aamir Khan starrer 'Dangal', has dismissed reports of teaming up with the superstar again for his next film 'Thugs of Hindostan'.
There were reports doing the rounds that Aamir had recommended Fatima for 'Thugs of Hindostan' which also stars him and Amitabh Bachchan and that the actress also signed on for the film, reports TOI.
When asked about it, Fatima said, "What should I say? All I know is that a film named 'Thugs of Hindostan' is being made."
Fatima said although she is not doing the film but hopes she gets offer from the makers. "I am not playing any role (in 'Thugs of Hindostan'). If I get it then good."
"Someone please give me a role in that film I want to do 'Thugs of Hindostan'," the actress was quoted as saying at a recent event.
Fatima was recently spotted attending a dance rehearsal with Aamir late last week.
Source: Zee News
- Most viewed
- Myanmar parliament approves $15M for Rakhine border fence
- 24 February Deaths
- 24 February Births
- 24 February Events
- Coffee has more power than you ever thought: 3 cups a day helps you live longer
- Spend too much time on social media? It can cause tension in your real life relationships
- PM opens, lays foundation stones of 33 schemes in Rajshahi
- Shah Rukh met Canadian PM Trudeau, family
- PM asks army to uphold democracy, constitution
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- Trump blasts Oprah
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM