Fatima not in 'Thugs of Hindostan' with Aamir
Published : 13 Mar 2017, 18:00
Fatima Sana Shaikh, who was seen in Aamir Khan starrer 'Dangal', has dismissed reports of teaming up with the superstar again for his next film 'Thugs of Hindostan'.
There were reports doing the rounds that Aamir had recommended Fatima for 'Thugs of Hindostan' which also stars him and Amitabh Bachchan and that the actress also signed on for the film, reports TOI.
When asked about it, Fatima said, "What should I say? All I know is that a film named 'Thugs of Hindostan' is being made."
Fatima said although she is not doing the film but hopes she gets offer from the makers. "I am not playing any role (in 'Thugs of Hindostan'). If I get it then good."
"Someone please give me a role in that film I want to do 'Thugs of Hindostan'," the actress was quoted as saying at a recent event.
Fatima was recently spotted attending a dance rehearsal with Aamir late last week.
Source: Zee News
- Most viewed
- Be a best friend to your teenage child
- Housewife’s body washed away by flood recovered
- 18 August Deaths
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Events
- Malala wins place at Oxford University
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament