Fatima not in 'Thugs of Hindostan' with Aamir
Published : 13 Mar 2017, 18:00
Fatima Sana Shaikh, who was seen in Aamir Khan starrer 'Dangal', has dismissed reports of teaming up with the superstar again for his next film 'Thugs of Hindostan'.
There were reports doing the rounds that Aamir had recommended Fatima for 'Thugs of Hindostan' which also stars him and Amitabh Bachchan and that the actress also signed on for the film, reports TOI.
When asked about it, Fatima said, "What should I say? All I know is that a film named 'Thugs of Hindostan' is being made."
Fatima said although she is not doing the film but hopes she gets offer from the makers. "I am not playing any role (in 'Thugs of Hindostan'). If I get it then good."
"Someone please give me a role in that film I want to do 'Thugs of Hindostan'," the actress was quoted as saying at a recent event.
Fatima was recently spotted attending a dance rehearsal with Aamir late last week.
Source: Zee News
- Most viewed
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha' success a win for cinema: Ekta Kapoor
- Dogs with cancer may survive longer with high cholesterol
- Playing video games may cut stress at work
- Dengue Fever: Heal with juice
- Enjoy monsoon with the right food steps!
- Angelina Jolie admits to ‘hardest time’ after separation
- Man, daughter-in-law sentenced to life term in Laxmipur rape case
- People to bring AL back to power: PM
- 27 June Deaths
- 22 July Deaths
- Minneapolis police chief resigns after Australian woman's shooting
- Cop’s wife found dead in Jessore
- Sunny Leone is the new mom in B-town!
- 22 July Births
- Sherpur rapist father sentenced to 30 yrs jail
- 21 July Events
- Kaur leads India into final
- Microcredit programmes turn many women self-employed