'Blessed to work with 'Quantico' actors'
Published : 21 Mar 2017, 12:18
Indian actress Priyanka Chopra says she is blessed to work with great actors like Marcia Cross, Blair Underwood and Aunjanue Ellis in the second season of American drama series “Quantico”.
“So blessed to work with such great actors Marcia Cross, Blair Underwood and Aunjanue Ellis Don’t miss ‘Quantico’ tomorrow night,” Priyanka tweeted on Sunday night.
The actress also shared a photograph of herself along with the actors.
The 34-year-old Bollywood actress will soon be seen making her Hollywood debut with the upcoming film “Baywatch”, which also stars Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron.
- Most viewed
- 'Sex and the City' star enters New York governor race
- Speaker off to Saudi to perform Umrah
- Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook data debacle
- People of Bangladesh can achieve anything
- Bangladesh set to celebrate LDC graduation eligibility
- 4 held over Garo woman, daughter murdered
- Gang-rape in microbus: Mastermind held in Manikganj
- PM honored at LDC graduation ceremony
- BD seeks UN support for its inclusive approach towards women dev
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Donald Trump Jr’s wife files for divorce
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry