Victoria Beckham back to singing
Published : 31 Mar 2017, 13:29
Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham, who became a sensation as part of girls group Spice Girls in the early 1990s, returned to her singing roots with the ‘Carpool Karaoke’ session of “The Late Late Show with James Corden”.
Victoria, who parted ways from the music industry in 2008, on Wednesday gave a backstage peek into the shoot over Instagram in which she showed her hairdresser Ken Paves giving her a new style before she gets into the car with Corden, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Carpool Karaoke” is a session where Corden is joined by singers and hums their popular songs alongside them.
Before Victoria, popular singers like Justin Bieber, Adele, Selena Gomez, Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna and Elton John, have appeared in the ‘Carpool Karaoke’ session.
- Most viewed
- Pedophile stopped at Sydney Airport by anti-sex tourism law
- San Francisco native becomes city's 1st black woman mayor
- Egyptian singer jailed for eating a banana in music video
- PM sure of AL victory in next election
- SMEs’ contribution to economy huge: Speaker
- Virat, Anushka wed in Italy, begin new innings
- Bangladeshi arrested in New York after ‘suicide blast’ attempt
- Fresh is always better!
- ‘Dangal’ fame actress Zaira molested on flight; man held