Victoria Beckham back to singing
Published : 31 Mar 2017, 13:29
Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham, who became a sensation as part of girls group Spice Girls in the early 1990s, returned to her singing roots with the ‘Carpool Karaoke’ session of “The Late Late Show with James Corden”.
Victoria, who parted ways from the music industry in 2008, on Wednesday gave a backstage peek into the shoot over Instagram in which she showed her hairdresser Ken Paves giving her a new style before she gets into the car with Corden, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Carpool Karaoke” is a session where Corden is joined by singers and hums their popular songs alongside them.
Before Victoria, popular singers like Justin Bieber, Adele, Selena Gomez, Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna and Elton John, have appeared in the ‘Carpool Karaoke’ session.
- Most viewed
- Stress just as unhealthy as junk food
- HC for probe into child’s birth, death on hospital compound
- Canada’s Quebec province to ban face coverings in public sector
- Brad Pitt eyeing Angelina Jolie’s lookalike
- Students from Dhaka win study trip to Australian Univ
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Woman holds world record for sleeping with 919 men in one day
- Safa takes a break from TV series
- Hormone therapy ‘safe’ for women with migraine?
- 18 October Events
- Samsung Electronics CEO resigns
- Staying in shape may make you live longer
- Rivals accused in cases over attack on Sajeda’s motorcade
- 18 October Births
- Oscars board expels producer Harvey Weinstein from Academy amid sexual assault allegations
- Jennifer Aniston donates $1 mn to charity