Victoria Beckham back to singing
Published : 31 Mar 2017, 13:29
Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham, who became a sensation as part of girls group Spice Girls in the early 1990s, returned to her singing roots with the ‘Carpool Karaoke’ session of “The Late Late Show with James Corden”.
Victoria, who parted ways from the music industry in 2008, on Wednesday gave a backstage peek into the shoot over Instagram in which she showed her hairdresser Ken Paves giving her a new style before she gets into the car with Corden, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Carpool Karaoke” is a session where Corden is joined by singers and hums their popular songs alongside them.
Before Victoria, popular singers like Justin Bieber, Adele, Selena Gomez, Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna and Elton John, have appeared in the ‘Carpool Karaoke’ session.
- Most viewed
- Myanmar dithering on repatriation: Prime Minister
- Bangabandhu Satellite to be launched in Mar 2018: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- PM's press conference begins
- Pressure on Myanmar must for Rohingya repatriation: Norway
- Saudi women don't need male permission to start businesses
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife commits suicide in Chandpur
- Voting right is the basic right of people: PM
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Thousands celebrate Pohela Falgun at Charukola
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report