‘Half Girlfriend’ song: Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor’s romance in ‘Phir bhi tumko chaahunga’ will stir your soul
Published : 19 Apr 2017, 19:12
The trailer of Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor-starrer 'Half Girlfriend' garnered much appreciation when it was released. Now, the makers dropped a new song, titled 'Phir bhi tumko chaahunga', on Tuesday morning and it is bound to tug at your heartstrings.
With vocals by Arijit Singh and composed by Mithoon, the soulful number talks about the deep love between Madhav Jha (Arjun's character) and Riya Somani (Shraddha's character).
Talking about the anticipation that surrounded the track prior to its release, director Mohit Suri shared, "I'm taken aback by the quantum of love and the amount of anticipation around the song.
As my reciprocation, I'd like to present the song to my audiences sooner than scheduled. Mithoon, Arijit and me are overwhelmed by all the love."
'Half Girlfriend' is an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's popular novel by the same name. The film is scheduled to hit theatres on May 19.
- Most viewed
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- 'Suu Kyi could be guilty of crimes against humanity'
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak