‘Half Girlfriend’ song: Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor’s romance in ‘Phir bhi tumko chaahunga’ will stir your soul
Published : 19 Apr 2017, 19:12
The trailer of Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor-starrer 'Half Girlfriend' garnered much appreciation when it was released. Now, the makers dropped a new song, titled 'Phir bhi tumko chaahunga', on Tuesday morning and it is bound to tug at your heartstrings.
With vocals by Arijit Singh and composed by Mithoon, the soulful number talks about the deep love between Madhav Jha (Arjun's character) and Riya Somani (Shraddha's character).
Talking about the anticipation that surrounded the track prior to its release, director Mohit Suri shared, "I'm taken aback by the quantum of love and the amount of anticipation around the song.
As my reciprocation, I'd like to present the song to my audiences sooner than scheduled. Mithoon, Arijit and me are overwhelmed by all the love."
'Half Girlfriend' is an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's popular novel by the same name. The film is scheduled to hit theatres on May 19.
- Most viewed
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- India cabinet approves death penalty for child rape
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Hasina seeks quick implementation of Commonwealth Declarations
- PM suggests making CW high-level group more representative
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Barbara Bush 'in failing health' won't seek further treatment
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- PM to join Saudi-led military drill's concluding ceremony today
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Former US first lady Barbara Bush dies
- To soften image, Kim Jong Un turns spotlight to sister, wife
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims