Sridevi’s ‘Mom’ averts clash with ‘Jagga Jasoos’, ‘Chef’ and ‘Haseena’
Published : 21 Apr 2017, 17:10
Bollywood was gearing up to witness a four-way box-office clash on July 14 – according to reports, Sridevi’s ‘Mom’, Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’, Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Chef’ remake and Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Haseena: The Queen Of Mumbai’ was expected to hit the screens on the same date. While many wondered which film would be the first one to budge, recent reports suggest that Sridevi’s film ‘Mom’ has opted out of the race.
The release date of the thriller drama has been advanced by a week to July 7. This means that ‘Mom’, which also stars Akshaye Khanna and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, will enjoy one week’s unperturbed business at the ticket windows.
Will the remaining three films stick to the release date of July 14? Let’s wait and watch.
- Most viewed
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- India cabinet approves death penalty for child rape
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Hasina seeks quick implementation of Commonwealth Declarations
- PM suggests making CW high-level group more representative
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Barbara Bush 'in failing health' won't seek further treatment
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- PM to join Saudi-led military drill's concluding ceremony today
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Former US first lady Barbara Bush dies
- To soften image, Kim Jong Un turns spotlight to sister, wife
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims