Sridevi’s ‘Mom’ averts clash with ‘Jagga Jasoos’, ‘Chef’ and ‘Haseena’
Published : 21 Apr 2017, 17:10
Bollywood was gearing up to witness a four-way box-office clash on July 14 – according to reports, Sridevi’s ‘Mom’, Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’, Saif Ali Khan’s ‘Chef’ remake and Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Haseena: The Queen Of Mumbai’ was expected to hit the screens on the same date. While many wondered which film would be the first one to budge, recent reports suggest that Sridevi’s film ‘Mom’ has opted out of the race.
The release date of the thriller drama has been advanced by a week to July 7. This means that ‘Mom’, which also stars Akshaye Khanna and Nawazuddin Siddiqui, will enjoy one week’s unperturbed business at the ticket windows.
Will the remaining three films stick to the release date of July 14? Let’s wait and watch.
- Most viewed
- Vegetable egg ‘bhurji’
- More pregnant women are having heart attacks
- Be a host to provide Non-Alcoholic summer drinks
- Girl gang raped in Narayanganj
- Work for people, Prime Minister to officials
- HC orders Cumilla court to dispose of Khaleda’s bail plea by July 26
- Shooter dead after killing one woman and injuring 13 others in Canada
- 9 people shot in Canada, shooter dead: police
- 23 July Events
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- Quota movement is discreet campaign against FFs children
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters