Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic
Published : 24 Apr 2017, 17:07
Shraddha Kapoor’s days of playing the damsel in distress are far behind her as she now steps up to claim her throne in her next film ‘Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai’.
The biopic that is based on the life of Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar will see the actress ‘grow’ into her character. Shraddha took to her social networking handles on Monday to share two drastically different character posters.
On one hand, we see a young 17-year-old Haseena claiming her place among the powerful miscreants of the underworld. On the other hand, we see her as a grown and mature woman commanding respect on her seat of power.
According to reports, Shraddha was able to attain these drastically different looks by using prosthetics, body suits and heavy make-up. Pleased with the looks, Shraddha shared the picture with a caption that read, “Younger & older. Thank you Apu sir for giving me the opportunity to play this character & for holding my hand through & through. #HASEENA #ComingSoon.”
‘Haseena: The Queen Of Mumbai’ is directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
- Most viewed
- Malala wins place at Oxford University
- 10-year-old rape victim gives birth in India
- South Asia flood death toll climbs to 250
- Anti-Muslim Australian senator wears burqa in Parliament
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- Emma tops list of best paid actresses
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- PM to visit Kurigram, Dinajpur Sunday to see flood victims
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- Australian Army bans male recruits to get female numbers up
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Miswak
- Roads to avoid on Aug 15
- Baul singer ‘gang-raped’ in Ashulia
- Taylor Swift assault case: Judge throws out DJ's lawsuit
- Hiding The Propaganda
- PM critical of those denying Bangabandhu's contribution
- 13 August Births
- 13 August Deaths