Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic
Published : 24 Apr 2017, 17:07
Shraddha Kapoor’s days of playing the damsel in distress are far behind her as she now steps up to claim her throne in her next film ‘Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai’.
The biopic that is based on the life of Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar will see the actress ‘grow’ into her character. Shraddha took to her social networking handles on Monday to share two drastically different character posters.
On one hand, we see a young 17-year-old Haseena claiming her place among the powerful miscreants of the underworld. On the other hand, we see her as a grown and mature woman commanding respect on her seat of power.
According to reports, Shraddha was able to attain these drastically different looks by using prosthetics, body suits and heavy make-up. Pleased with the looks, Shraddha shared the picture with a caption that read, “Younger & older. Thank you Apu sir for giving me the opportunity to play this character & for holding my hand through & through. #HASEENA #ComingSoon.”
‘Haseena: The Queen Of Mumbai’ is directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
- Most viewed
- 20 March Deaths
- 20 March Births
- 20 March Events
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe