Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic
Published : 24 Apr 2017, 17:07
Shraddha Kapoor’s days of playing the damsel in distress are far behind her as she now steps up to claim her throne in her next film ‘Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai’.
The biopic that is based on the life of Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar will see the actress ‘grow’ into her character. Shraddha took to her social networking handles on Monday to share two drastically different character posters.
On one hand, we see a young 17-year-old Haseena claiming her place among the powerful miscreants of the underworld. On the other hand, we see her as a grown and mature woman commanding respect on her seat of power.
According to reports, Shraddha was able to attain these drastically different looks by using prosthetics, body suits and heavy make-up. Pleased with the looks, Shraddha shared the picture with a caption that read, “Younger & older. Thank you Apu sir for giving me the opportunity to play this character & for holding my hand through & through. #HASEENA #ComingSoon.”
‘Haseena: The Queen Of Mumbai’ is directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
- Most viewed
- ASI sued over rape in Chittagong
- Guides to pack jewellery while travelling
- New project launched to mitigate NY sound pollution
- Eurozone business activity slows: Markit survey
- Choi Soon-sil: South Korean ex-president's friend jailed
- 9 Bangladeshi women and children released from Indian jail after 4 years
- PM pays homage to Bangabandhu on AL's 68th founding anniversary
- AL to stay beside people: PM
- Give scope to AL to serve people time and again: PM
- Protect yourself from deadly brain tumours
- Banani rape indictment hearing Jul 9
- PM seeks Moroccan investment in economic zones
- 5 to die for killing housewife after rape in C’nawabganj
- Beyonce gives birth to twins
- Priyanka Chopra kicks off shooting for her second hollywood film
- Folk queen Momtaz brings two new songs this Eid
- NASA tests flexible solar array on space station
- PM hosts iftar for eminent personalities, poets, artists