Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic
Published : 24 Apr 2017, 17:07
Shraddha Kapoor’s days of playing the damsel in distress are far behind her as she now steps up to claim her throne in her next film ‘Haseena: The Queen of Mumbai’.
The biopic that is based on the life of Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar will see the actress ‘grow’ into her character. Shraddha took to her social networking handles on Monday to share two drastically different character posters.
On one hand, we see a young 17-year-old Haseena claiming her place among the powerful miscreants of the underworld. On the other hand, we see her as a grown and mature woman commanding respect on her seat of power.
According to reports, Shraddha was able to attain these drastically different looks by using prosthetics, body suits and heavy make-up. Pleased with the looks, Shraddha shared the picture with a caption that read, “Younger & older. Thank you Apu sir for giving me the opportunity to play this character & for holding my hand through & through. #HASEENA #ComingSoon.”
‘Haseena: The Queen Of Mumbai’ is directed by Apoorva Lakhia.
- Most viewed
- How sleep disorders could affect women and men differently
- Ariana Grande returns to US following Manchester bombing
- Rab cordons off 2 ‘militant dens’ in C’nawabganj
- 24 May Events
- 24 May Births
- 24 May Deaths
- Macher Paturi
- Shabana Azmi plays a mom in The Black Prince, a biopic on Punjab’s last king
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- Banani rape: Key accused Nayem Ashraf placed in 7-day remand
- Banani Rape: Key accused Nayem
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- Haor people to get fresh agri loan at 4.5 pc: PM
- Bollywood actress Reema Lagoo dies
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina reaches Netrakona
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif