Lahona's new music video launched
Published : 08 May 2017, 15:21
Promising singer Sinthi Saha acquired the new stage name Lahona and launched her new music video “Ami Tomake Chai” at Dhaka Club recently. The video is now available on Youtube, on the channel for music label Agniveena.
“'Ami Tomake Chai' is a romantic song. The music video was shot abroad. Written by Srijato Bandyopadhyay, one of my favourite music directors Indradeep Dasgupta has composed and directed music for the track. I am very optimistic about the music video,” said Lahona.
“This is the first time I am hearing her sing today. She sings well. I wish her every success in her music career,” said chief guest of the programme, Professor AAMS Arefin Siddique, Vice Chancellor of University of Dhaka.
The song “Ek Mohakal” from her latest solo album “Mon Balika” (2015) is also on Youtube. Her other solo albums are “Kichhu Bolbo Boley”, “Kalpona” and “Kalpopataye”. Lahona first playbacked for the film “King Khan”, directed by Mohammad Hossain Jemmy.
- Most viewed
- Emotionally stable people are spendthrift
- Priyanka shares her bengali bride look
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- Kenya lifts ban on lesbian film