Lahona's new music video launched
Published : 08 May 2017, 15:21
Promising singer Sinthi Saha acquired the new stage name Lahona and launched her new music video “Ami Tomake Chai” at Dhaka Club recently. The video is now available on Youtube, on the channel for music label Agniveena.
“'Ami Tomake Chai' is a romantic song. The music video was shot abroad. Written by Srijato Bandyopadhyay, one of my favourite music directors Indradeep Dasgupta has composed and directed music for the track. I am very optimistic about the music video,” said Lahona.
“This is the first time I am hearing her sing today. She sings well. I wish her every success in her music career,” said chief guest of the programme, Professor AAMS Arefin Siddique, Vice Chancellor of University of Dhaka.
The song “Ek Mohakal” from her latest solo album “Mon Balika” (2015) is also on Youtube. Her other solo albums are “Kichhu Bolbo Boley”, “Kalpona” and “Kalpopataye”. Lahona first playbacked for the film “King Khan”, directed by Mohammad Hossain Jemmy.
- Most viewed
- Fettuccine Paneer Alfredo
- PM expects Bangladesh to produce swimming talents
- Moulvibazar school students, guardians protest 'sexual harassment' by headmaster
- Banani rape: Nayem Ashraf confessing at court
- Crying toddler found drinking milk from dead mother (Heartbreaking video)
- Kidman wants more films by women
- Theresa May to press Trump over bomb photo leaks
- 50 RMG employee fall sick for hot weather
- PM greets Tigers on their victory against Kiwis
- Banani hotel rape charge 'credible', police say
- Swatch of No-ground: A treasure trove of marine lives
- 'Unplanned Tourism Effects Biodiversity of Cox’s Bazar'
- Banani rape: Cops allowed for forensic test on mobiles of Shafat, Sakif
- Cannes 2017: Aishwarya unleashes glamour in red gown
- Blackberry working on anti-hack tool
- Death toll in Manchester blast rises to 22
- 19 killed in terror blast at UK pop concert
- PM accorded warm reception in Saudi Arabia