Lahona's new music video launched
Published : 08 May 2017, 15:21
Promising singer Sinthi Saha acquired the new stage name Lahona and launched her new music video “Ami Tomake Chai” at Dhaka Club recently. The video is now available on Youtube, on the channel for music label Agniveena.
“'Ami Tomake Chai' is a romantic song. The music video was shot abroad. Written by Srijato Bandyopadhyay, one of my favourite music directors Indradeep Dasgupta has composed and directed music for the track. I am very optimistic about the music video,” said Lahona.
“This is the first time I am hearing her sing today. She sings well. I wish her every success in her music career,” said chief guest of the programme, Professor AAMS Arefin Siddique, Vice Chancellor of University of Dhaka.
The song “Ek Mohakal” from her latest solo album “Mon Balika” (2015) is also on Youtube. Her other solo albums are “Kichhu Bolbo Boley”, “Kalpona” and “Kalpopataye”. Lahona first playbacked for the film “King Khan”, directed by Mohammad Hossain Jemmy.
- Most viewed
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting
- 21 women raped, assaulted on public transport in 13 months: Report
- Youth to die for killing Sherpur housewife