Lahona's new music video launched
Published : 08 May 2017, 15:21
Promising singer Sinthi Saha acquired the new stage name Lahona and launched her new music video “Ami Tomake Chai” at Dhaka Club recently. The video is now available on Youtube, on the channel for music label Agniveena.
“'Ami Tomake Chai' is a romantic song. The music video was shot abroad. Written by Srijato Bandyopadhyay, one of my favourite music directors Indradeep Dasgupta has composed and directed music for the track. I am very optimistic about the music video,” said Lahona.
“This is the first time I am hearing her sing today. She sings well. I wish her every success in her music career,” said chief guest of the programme, Professor AAMS Arefin Siddique, Vice Chancellor of University of Dhaka.
The song “Ek Mohakal” from her latest solo album “Mon Balika” (2015) is also on Youtube. Her other solo albums are “Kichhu Bolbo Boley”, “Kalpona” and “Kalpopataye”. Lahona first playbacked for the film “King Khan”, directed by Mohammad Hossain Jemmy.
- Most viewed
- Women on trial visit airport where Kim Jong Nam was attacked
- Housewife stabbed dead in Moulvibazar
- Young woman found dead in Chandpur
- Trump ‘made me cry,’ says soldier’s widow
- 24 October Deaths
- 24 October Births
- 24 October Events
- College girl’s hanging body recovered in Jessore
- Sushma opens Chancery Complex of Indian HC in Dhaka
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Students from Dhaka win study trip to Australian Univ