Lahona's new music video launched
Published : 08 May 2017, 15:21
Promising singer Sinthi Saha acquired the new stage name Lahona and launched her new music video “Ami Tomake Chai” at Dhaka Club recently. The video is now available on Youtube, on the channel for music label Agniveena.
“'Ami Tomake Chai' is a romantic song. The music video was shot abroad. Written by Srijato Bandyopadhyay, one of my favourite music directors Indradeep Dasgupta has composed and directed music for the track. I am very optimistic about the music video,” said Lahona.
“This is the first time I am hearing her sing today. She sings well. I wish her every success in her music career,” said chief guest of the programme, Professor AAMS Arefin Siddique, Vice Chancellor of University of Dhaka.
The song “Ek Mohakal” from her latest solo album “Mon Balika” (2015) is also on Youtube. Her other solo albums are “Kichhu Bolbo Boley”, “Kalpona” and “Kalpopataye”. Lahona first playbacked for the film “King Khan”, directed by Mohammad Hossain Jemmy.
- Most viewed
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- India cabinet approves death penalty for child rape
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Hasina seeks quick implementation of Commonwealth Declarations
- PM suggests making CW high-level group more representative
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Barbara Bush 'in failing health' won't seek further treatment
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- PM to join Saudi-led military drill's concluding ceremony today
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Former US first lady Barbara Bush dies
- To soften image, Kim Jong Un turns spotlight to sister, wife
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims