Paris Hilton's selfie obsession
Published : 13 May 2017, 14:41
Socialite and former reality TV star Paris Hilton has opened up about her selfie obsession, claiming that she invented self-portrait photograph.
The 36-year-old says she has been taking selfies since she was very young.
"If a beeper had a camera, I would have taken a selfie with it. I think I have a selfie from when I was a little kid, like on a disposable camera," Hilton told W magazine.
Hilton said the rise of social media websites such as Facebook and Instagram, has made it easier for people to become famous.
"We started a whole new genre of celebrity that no one had ever seen before. Nowadays, I feel like it's so easy becoming famous. Anybody with a phone can do it," she said.
- Most viewed
- Hillary Clinton out of politics, star of GOP midterm plan
- ‘A Quiet Place’ rules US box office
- US envoy: Trump leads on N. Korea as G7 ministers meet
- PM returns home from London
- 23 April Events
- 23 April Deaths
- 23 April Births
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira