Paris Hilton's selfie obsession
Published : 13 May 2017, 14:41
Socialite and former reality TV star Paris Hilton has opened up about her selfie obsession, claiming that she invented self-portrait photograph.
The 36-year-old says she has been taking selfies since she was very young.
"If a beeper had a camera, I would have taken a selfie with it. I think I have a selfie from when I was a little kid, like on a disposable camera," Hilton told W magazine.
Hilton said the rise of social media websites such as Facebook and Instagram, has made it easier for people to become famous.
"We started a whole new genre of celebrity that no one had ever seen before. Nowadays, I feel like it's so easy becoming famous. Anybody with a phone can do it," she said.
- Most viewed
- Students from Dhaka win study trip to Australian Univ
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Woman holds world record for sleeping with 919 men in one day
- Germany approves extension of Afghanistan, Mali deployments
- Dhaka University ‘Ka’, ‘Cha’ unit results published
- Indian folk singer shot dead after receiving ‘life-threat’
- Elderly woman killed in Bhola road crash