Joya Ahsan win National Film Award-2015
Published : 20 May 2017, 16:12
The names of winning artistes and film professionals in the National Film Award-2015 in 25 categories were announced on Thursday.
Joya Ahsan have won the Best Actress award for the performance in Zero Degree while Shakib khan and Mahfuz Ahmed have jointly won the Best Actor award for their performances in ‘Aro Bhalobashbo Tomai’ and ‘Zero Degree’ respectively.
The Information Ministry issued a notification announcing the names of the winners of the 40th National Film Award for their glorious and outstanding contributions to the film industry.
Popular Bangladeshi actress Shabana and playback singer Ferdausi Rahman were given lifetime achievement award.
Reazul Rezu’s Bapjaner Bioscope and Morshedul Islam’s Anil Bagchir Ekdin were selected in the Best film category while the Department of Films and Publication (DFP)’s ‘Ekattorer Ganohatta O Baddyabhumi’ has won the best documentary award.
The juries selected Riazul Maola Riju and Morshedul Islam as the best directors for their films ‘Bapjaner Bioscope’ and ‘Anil Bagchir Ekdin’ respectively while Humayun Ahmed was awarded for in the best dialogue category for Anil Bagchir Ekdin.
The other winners are: best side actor – Gazi Rakayet (Anil Bagchir Ekdin), best side actress - Toma Mirza (Nodijan), best villain - Iresh Zaker (Chuye Dile Mon), best child actor – Zara Zarib (Prarthana), best child actress (special award) – Promia Rahman (Prarthana), best music director – Sunny Jubayer (Anil Bagchir Ekdin), best singers male – Subir Nandi (Tomare Charite Bandhu) and SI Tutul (Uthal Pathal Joyar), best singer female – Priyanka Ghoup (Amar Sukh Se Thou), best composer - Amirul Islam (Uthal Pathal Joyar), best lyricist – SI Tutul (Uthal Pathal Joyar), best storywriter – Masum Reza (Bapzaner Bioscope), best cinematography - Masum Reza and Riazul Maola Rizu (Bapzaner Bioscope), best editor – Mehedi Roni (Bapzaner Bioscope), best art director - Maruf Samurai (Zero Degree), best photographer – Mahfuzur Rahman Khan (Poddo Patar Jol), best sound recording – Ratan Kumar Paul (Zero Degree), best costume and decoration - Muskan Sumaiya (Poddo Patar Jol) and best makeup man - Shafique (Jalaler Golpo).
- Most viewed
- A sweet sinful summer affair
- So you’ve worked hard and want to sustain all that weight you’ve lost? Then stay away from dieting
- Class 5 girl gang-raped, burnt alive in Assam’s Nagaon
- Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
- Woman flogged 100 times and then 'sexually assaulted' (Video)
- Married teacher is arrested over 'sexual relationship' with student, 13
- EU agrees on Brexit guidelines, sets deadline on Ireland
- 24 March Deaths
- 24 March Births
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl