Joya Ahsan win National Film Award-2015
Published : 20 May 2017, 16:12
The names of winning artistes and film professionals in the National Film Award-2015 in 25 categories were announced on Thursday.
Joya Ahsan have won the Best Actress award for the performance in Zero Degree while Shakib khan and Mahfuz Ahmed have jointly won the Best Actor award for their performances in ‘Aro Bhalobashbo Tomai’ and ‘Zero Degree’ respectively.
The Information Ministry issued a notification announcing the names of the winners of the 40th National Film Award for their glorious and outstanding contributions to the film industry.
Popular Bangladeshi actress Shabana and playback singer Ferdausi Rahman were given lifetime achievement award.
Reazul Rezu’s Bapjaner Bioscope and Morshedul Islam’s Anil Bagchir Ekdin were selected in the Best film category while the Department of Films and Publication (DFP)’s ‘Ekattorer Ganohatta O Baddyabhumi’ has won the best documentary award.
The juries selected Riazul Maola Riju and Morshedul Islam as the best directors for their films ‘Bapjaner Bioscope’ and ‘Anil Bagchir Ekdin’ respectively while Humayun Ahmed was awarded for in the best dialogue category for Anil Bagchir Ekdin.
The other winners are: best side actor – Gazi Rakayet (Anil Bagchir Ekdin), best side actress - Toma Mirza (Nodijan), best villain - Iresh Zaker (Chuye Dile Mon), best child actor – Zara Zarib (Prarthana), best child actress (special award) – Promia Rahman (Prarthana), best music director – Sunny Jubayer (Anil Bagchir Ekdin), best singers male – Subir Nandi (Tomare Charite Bandhu) and SI Tutul (Uthal Pathal Joyar), best singer female – Priyanka Ghoup (Amar Sukh Se Thou), best composer - Amirul Islam (Uthal Pathal Joyar), best lyricist – SI Tutul (Uthal Pathal Joyar), best storywriter – Masum Reza (Bapzaner Bioscope), best cinematography - Masum Reza and Riazul Maola Rizu (Bapzaner Bioscope), best editor – Mehedi Roni (Bapzaner Bioscope), best art director - Maruf Samurai (Zero Degree), best photographer – Mahfuzur Rahman Khan (Poddo Patar Jol), best sound recording – Ratan Kumar Paul (Zero Degree), best costume and decoration - Muskan Sumaiya (Poddo Patar Jol) and best makeup man - Shafique (Jalaler Golpo).
- Most viewed
- Abortion clinics to lose funding under new Trump rule
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- President, PM for ensuring accuracy in weights, measures
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch
- Ramadan Recipes: How to Easily Make Basbousa
- Clooneys, Beckhams arrive for royal wedding
- It's all about the well-plumed hats for royal wedding guests
- Sheikh Hasina, Modi to meet in Santiniketan
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Prime Minister asks police to provide proper service
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister