Jolie, Pitt trying hard to keep relations cordial for kids
Published : 05 Jul 2017, 15:35
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who are caught up in a battle for the custody of their children, are working hard to keep a healthy relationship for their sake.
The two actors have come a long way since Jolie filed for divorce last year, but it is reportedly still hard and painful for them to talk about, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"When Brad and Angelina talk these days, it's just about the kids. Either Brad's ringing one of the phones to speak to them, and Angie picks up, or they talk directly together about any child related issues as and when they arise," a source told hollywoodlife.com.
"They both have excellent management and legal teams dealing with all the other stuff, and neither sees the point in calling just to have a friendly chat, or to rehash old business.
The most important thing for them both has been to get to a stage where they are able to put the anger behind them and communicate in a healthy manner once again for the sake of the kids," the source added.
- Most viewed
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- 1000-handed idol of Durga
- Woman’s throat-slit body found, 4 arrested
- Merkel wins 4th term as nationalists enter German parliament
- UN finds rape evidence in Myanmar's crackdown on Rohingyas
- Nicotine vaping might not be as healthy was first thought
- The rise of the gourmet burger trend
- Celebrity chef brothers bring their signature cooking to the Mideast
- Action if mobile phone operators sell SIM cards to Rohingya refugees
- ‘SDG Tracker’ & Publication on South South launched
- Woman burnt to death ‘by husband’ for failing to get MBBS seat
- PM reaffirms Bangladesh's commitment to end sexual abuse of peacekeepers
- PM calls for taking private sector on board for SDG financing
- 'Addressing climate change means ensuring human rights'
- How to have beautiful toned body
- Women empowerment must to achieve SDGs: PM
- Malala, you inspire women like me: Priyanka Chopra
- The mysterious wife of 2 world presidents