Jolie, Pitt trying hard to keep relations cordial for kids
Published : 05 Jul 2017, 15:35
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who are caught up in a battle for the custody of their children, are working hard to keep a healthy relationship for their sake.
The two actors have come a long way since Jolie filed for divorce last year, but it is reportedly still hard and painful for them to talk about, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"When Brad and Angelina talk these days, it's just about the kids. Either Brad's ringing one of the phones to speak to them, and Angie picks up, or they talk directly together about any child related issues as and when they arise," a source told hollywoodlife.com.
"They both have excellent management and legal teams dealing with all the other stuff, and neither sees the point in calling just to have a friendly chat, or to rehash old business.
The most important thing for them both has been to get to a stage where they are able to put the anger behind them and communicate in a healthy manner once again for the sake of the kids," the source added.
- Most viewed
- Live longer: 8 tips to slow down ageing with antioxidant-rich food
- Katrina Kaif's sister Isabelle Kaif is all set for Bollywood
- Alia Bhatt steals shoes at her friend's wedding function
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan