Jolie, Pitt trying hard to keep relations cordial for kids
Published : 05 Jul 2017, 15:35
Actors Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who are caught up in a battle for the custody of their children, are working hard to keep a healthy relationship for their sake.
The two actors have come a long way since Jolie filed for divorce last year, but it is reportedly still hard and painful for them to talk about, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"When Brad and Angelina talk these days, it's just about the kids. Either Brad's ringing one of the phones to speak to them, and Angie picks up, or they talk directly together about any child related issues as and when they arise," a source told hollywoodlife.com.
"They both have excellent management and legal teams dealing with all the other stuff, and neither sees the point in calling just to have a friendly chat, or to rehash old business.
The most important thing for them both has been to get to a stage where they are able to put the anger behind them and communicate in a healthy manner once again for the sake of the kids," the source added.
- Most viewed
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara in city
- Housewife gang-raped in Chattogram
- 22 July Events
- 22 July Births
- 22 July Deaths
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling