Kushum turns singer for steamy single
Published : 05 Aug 2017, 17:46
Popular actress Kushum Shikder showcased her new talent - singing - in a pop single released on Youtube.
The actress is seen in a steamy avatar in the music video called, ‘Nesha’.
However, the actress-turned-singer received mixed reactions from her fans and followers for acting in a 'very intimate scene' in the music video.
Bongobd, a Youtube channel, released the music video on Wednesday on its channel.
The video is receiving negative reaction from the viewers, reacted many saying Kushum was not expected in such an intimate scene.
One of the followers, Zahidur Rahman, commented- "Completely useless! It doesn't belong to Bangalee culture. It can be said a half Hollywood remake."
On the other hand, Johny Safa, another fan of Kushum, congratulated her and appreciated the music video in his comment, adds the UNB.
Kushum penned the single and sang while Hridoy Khan composed and tuned it.
Khaled Hossain Shujon worked as a co-model under the direction of Shubhro Khan and Sraboni.
Kushum Sikder made her debut through film 'Gohine Shobdo' in 2010. But, she started her career in the industry in 2002.
- Most viewed
- Actress Tazin Ahmed passes away due to heart attack
- Prime Minister goes to Kolkata Friday
- Habibun Nahar gets AL ticket for Bagerhat-3 by-poll
- World needs to care about Rohingyas: Priyanka Chopra
- True grit Sharapova back at French Open with point to prove
- Shweta Bachchan to make debut with father Amitabh
- 10 drug dealers killed in ‘gunfights’ across country
- 22 May Events
- 22 May Births
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief
- 10 Tips to Pre-Prep Meals for Ramadan to Save Time and Effort
- PM for Nuremberg trial system for war criminals
- Ramadan Recipes: Baked Potatoes
- Royal wedding 2018: Finishing touches ahead of big day
- Kamala Bhattacharya: First female martyr in Bengali Language Movement