Sunny Leone Shares First Poster Of Tera Intezaar
Published : 13 Sep 2017, 15:08
The makers of Tera Intezaar, starring Arbaaz Khan and Sunny Leone, have unveiled the first poster of the film on social media. On the poster, the 36-year-old actress can be seen dressed in white top paired with a red jacket and black pants, walking towards the camera.
Arbaaz Khan is seen in the background with an intense look on his face. The poster also features a few still from the movie in the backdrop. The tagline of the poster reads, "Search for love begins." Tera Intezaar has been directed by Raajeev Walia and co-produced by Aman Mehta and Bijal Mehta.
The motion poster of Arbaaz Khan and Sunny Leone's Tera Intezaar was unveiled by the makers of the film on August 4. See it here:
Tera Intezaar is scheduled to release in theatres on November 24.
Sunny Leone made her Bollywood debut in 2012 with Pooja Bhatt's Jism 2. She later starred in films like Jackpot (2013), Ragini MMS 2 (2014) and Ek Paheli Leela (2015). She made later featured in songs like Pink Lips from Hate Story 2 and Laila Main Laila from Shah Rukh Khan Raees.
Sunny Leone last featured in the song Piya More from Milan Luthria's Baadshaho along with Emraan Hashmi. She will next feature in a special song from Sanjay Dutt's much-awaited movie Bhoomi, titled Trippy Trippy.
Arbaaz Khan was last seen in Telugu film Kittu Unnadu Jagratha. The film, directed by Vamsi Krishna Naidu, also starred Raj Tarun and Anu Emmanuel in lead roles.
- Most viewed
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Woman accuses US Senator of unwanted groping, kiss
- This is when women are most likely to cheat on their partner
- Why women are happier being single than men
- PM witnesses Dhaka Opera House design
- PM opens BLLISS-2017
- Jolie condemns sexual violence against Rohingyas
- Right to a healthy future
- Women less likely to get CPR from bystanders: Study
- Amy Schumer ‘dating’ chef Chris Fischer
- Myanmar's Suu Kyi now benefits from Southeast Asia's silence
- 18-month-old girl allegedly raped by caretaker
- Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip celebrate 70th wedding anniversary
- UN chief meets Myanmar's Suu Kyi on Rohingya crisis
- Sessions vows Clinton probe on emails
- Role of women in climate action recognised at UN climate conf