Selena Gomez back to work after kidney transplant
Published : 16 Sep 2017, 18:21
Singer Selena Gomez looked unfazed as she resumed work on the yet-untitled Woody Allen’s film here hours after revealing that she underwent a kidney transplant earlier this year.
Gomez seemed like she was in a good mood. She wore a mini skirt, an orange sweater and round glasses as she walked on to the film’s set on Thursday. She was accompanied by a bodyguard.
Details about the project and Gomez’s character have been kept under wraps. However, it is known that she will share screen space with Jude Law, Diego Luna, Liev Schreiber and Elle Fanning in the movie.
Gomez announced that she underwent a kidney transplant as part of her battle with Lupus, on Instagram on Thursday morning.
- Most viewed
- Vietnam sought Bangladesh's support for membership to the UNSC
- PM urges Australia to keep pressure on Myanmar
- 27 April Events
- 27 April Births
- 27 April Deaths
- Simple ways to protect lips during summer
- PM left Dhaka for Australia to join the Global Summit of Women
- Six-year-old girl raped in Bogura
- Supporting women to get priority in intellectual property law: Amu
- PM returns home from London
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 5th anniv of Rana Plaza tragedy today
- Address human rights concerns, urge Asean MPs in open letter
- Hasina to receive global women leadership award