Selena Gomez back to work after kidney transplant
Published : 16 Sep 2017, 18:21
Singer Selena Gomez looked unfazed as she resumed work on the yet-untitled Woody Allen’s film here hours after revealing that she underwent a kidney transplant earlier this year.
Gomez seemed like she was in a good mood. She wore a mini skirt, an orange sweater and round glasses as she walked on to the film’s set on Thursday. She was accompanied by a bodyguard.
Details about the project and Gomez’s character have been kept under wraps. However, it is known that she will share screen space with Jude Law, Diego Luna, Liev Schreiber and Elle Fanning in the movie.
Gomez announced that she underwent a kidney transplant as part of her battle with Lupus, on Instagram on Thursday morning.
- Most viewed
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- Yuriko Koike who may become Japan's first woman PM
- Sushma Swaraj in city
- Full verdict commuting Oishee's death released
- Three young men beat elderly woman to death
- Hasina to Guterres: ‘Put more pressure on Myanmar’
- Sushma Swaraj arrives today
- 22 October Deaths
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Car bomb kills Maltese journalist who exposed Panama paper link