Selena Gomez back to work after kidney transplant
Published : 16 Sep 2017, 18:21
Singer Selena Gomez looked unfazed as she resumed work on the yet-untitled Woody Allen’s film here hours after revealing that she underwent a kidney transplant earlier this year.
Gomez seemed like she was in a good mood. She wore a mini skirt, an orange sweater and round glasses as she walked on to the film’s set on Thursday. She was accompanied by a bodyguard.
Details about the project and Gomez’s character have been kept under wraps. However, it is known that she will share screen space with Jude Law, Diego Luna, Liev Schreiber and Elle Fanning in the movie.
Gomez announced that she underwent a kidney transplant as part of her battle with Lupus, on Instagram on Thursday morning.
- Most viewed
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- No need to react to marriage rumours
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Omarosa’s White House recordings fuel Trump woes
- 14 August Events
- 14 August Births
- Did you know Salman was the first choice to play Aishwarya’s brother in Josh?
- 9 August Events
- PM visits hospital to see Sechchasebak League leader and four injured students
- Love for ex boyfriend!
- Bangladeshi students encouraged to consider education in Australia
- My mother had capacity to take any decision: Prime Minister
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- 8 August Events
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women