Selena Gomez back to work after kidney transplant
Published : 16 Sep 2017, 18:21
Singer Selena Gomez looked unfazed as she resumed work on the yet-untitled Woody Allen’s film here hours after revealing that she underwent a kidney transplant earlier this year.
Gomez seemed like she was in a good mood. She wore a mini skirt, an orange sweater and round glasses as she walked on to the film’s set on Thursday. She was accompanied by a bodyguard.
Details about the project and Gomez’s character have been kept under wraps. However, it is known that she will share screen space with Jude Law, Diego Luna, Liev Schreiber and Elle Fanning in the movie.
Gomez announced that she underwent a kidney transplant as part of her battle with Lupus, on Instagram on Thursday morning.
- Most viewed
- Don’t fret over conceiving with irregular periods
- Don’t overdo stress or make-up on wedding day
- Female Sherpa from Nepal scales new heights
- Get the smear out before cervical cancer conquers you
- Indian court paves way for 'Padmaavat’ all-India release on 25 Jan
- Woman killed in city road crash
- PM escapes 17 assassination plots, attacks: Law minister
- 20 January Deaths
- 20 January Births
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Sri Lanka lifts 38-yr ban on women buying, selling alcohol
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away